Chapter 8: Our First Date !

Trina Pov : Hey yall right now me and the other girls at Madison house cause she wanted us to help her look for a dress so she can wear on her date with Q . Im so happy for her cause they been through so much with each other and Q stayed by her side the whole time when she was hurt so got her a good one !

Madison: so what yall think about this one?

Tracy: ohhh girl yes i like that one!

Kim: its cute !

Madison: What you think Trina ?

Trina: You look beautiful !

I wish me and Jaylen was like that but we working on it doe i guess well thats what he say but if he dont get his act together when he look up again imma be gone!

10:30 pm

Madison Pov : since its 10:30 i decided to gone ahead and get dress but i wanna know why we going on a date so late oh well . I hopped in the shower for 20mins , then i put on my red skin tight dress with my black red bottom heels then i let my hair hang when i was walking down stairs Q had text me and told me he was outside!

I walked outside he was standing by the car looking sexy with his true religion pants on , a button down shirt with some js man he can get it right now ! He opened up my door once i got in he jogged over to his side and we pulled off!

Madison: So why we going on a date so late !?

Q: (smiling) You'll see !

I just sat back and enjoyed the music ...

Q Pov: The only reason why i choose to go out on our date late because im taking her to the beach and while we eating i want the sun to set while we're talking and laughing with each other ...yea ya bro got skills !

Q: okay on the count of three ...one..two..three open!!

When she opened her eyes , her face lit up once she seen that we was at the beach we arrived just in time the sun was set , she was jumping up and down i was laughing then i picked her up and started spinning her around then i gave her a deep kiss man i love her so much !

So we sat down and eat the food that was served to us while we was eating i couldnt stop looking at her she's so beautiful ...Next we went walking on the beach her feet was hurt cause she had on heels so i carried her while we talked and laugh tonight/morning was the best !

2:00 am ....

Madison Pov: It was 2 in the morning when Q drooped me off back at home man i had the best time of my life with him i gotta tell the girls about this ..

I always knew he was a gentlemen but i didnt know he was all that lol !

7:30am !

Madison Pov: Ohh shit im so late see our school is taking us to an park thats like a fair and i forgot we gotta be there at 8:30am man im late hell i wanna get there early so i can get a good sit !

I hopped in the shower for 20mins then got out next i flat iron my hair cause i knew it was gone take a while then i found me some clothes to wear , i decided to wear my American flag shirt , my white high waist booty shorts , and my js ...

I ran down the stairs so fast , i just grabbed me an apple and kelp going ..I was speeding down the road listening to "Last night" man i was feeling that song real good then i finally made it to school ..

When i got there some of them was already getting on the bus well i still made it ! But before i could get on the bus Q grabbed me and kissed me bruhh i love this boy !

Q: I love you ma !

Madison: I love you too baby!

Then we got on the bus but i was mad cause the girl had to sit in the front like wtf we aint no lil kid so why they making us sit like this but at least im with my girls!