Chapter13 : I wonder who ?!

Two Weeks Later ...

Q Pov: Man today im just gone chill with my niggas at the trap . Me and Madison talked early this morning man she woke a nigga out my sleep and everything but thats my baby doe lol !

Q: whats good niggas !?!

Brandon: shidd im over here thinking !

Jaylen:(laughing) ahh man Tracy got you whipped !!

Brandon: (laughing) fuck you .. But nahh bruhh im talking bout this new game !

Q: what new game !?

Brandon: some game call Gangster Angels its a group of girl they already took down The Butterflies !

Thats when Jaylen got a phone call and by the looks of it , it dont look good at all man damn..

Jaylen: man joker just called and said that them lil Gangster Angels just took down two more groups !

Q: damn we working with some shooters !

Brandon: i wonder who are apart of it !

Man see we already at the top but we dont need a girl group at the top with us like damn but watevea i need me a blunt to ease my mind ...

Madison Pov: so me and the girls are doing good now we just took down " The Passion " & " The Shooters " man it feels so good to be getting all this money and plus we bout to be on top just like my dad!

Kim: bruhh we killing them bitches

Tiffany: hell yeah !

Madison: Well guys we done for today !

Tracy: lets go see what the boys up to!

So we all hopped in our rides and speeded off to my dad trap house ...Im so happy i got my own trap so i can see how it feels to be in one ....

At The Trap ...

Q POV : so me and my niggas smoking while chilling at the trap when madison and the girls walked in man im so happy to see her . She came over gave me a hug and kiss then sat on my lap !

Q: what yall girls been up to ?

Madison: nothing ....

Jaylen:(laughing) damn madison yo ass getting fatter what you and Q got going on!

Trina slapped him upside the head and madison gave him a bird and once she did that i saw a tattoo that says GA man that shit sound so familiar , i thought of it for a little then it clicked to me ohhh hell nahh!

Q: Madison WTF !! Bruhh All Yall Lay Out Your Fingers !!

They did as they was told i was so fucking mad she know damn i don't want her in a game !

Brandon: Wtf is this tracy !!?

Madison: Brandon calm down we can explain!

Q: Explain what they yall out trying to get yourself killed !!

Jaylen: man im calling boss on this one !

Right about now im heated like i dont know what man all i could do was punch the wall man this just really pissed me off bruhh!!

Madison POV: im so scared damn man i didnt think this was going to happen dang my slow ass so we had to sit there til my dad came and by the looks of it he wasn't happy at all ...

Big T: What's going on !??

Jaylen: yo daughter and her lil friends up here done got their self a game going !

Big T: what game

Q: you know the new game that we heard about the Gangster Angels ...

Big T: WTF yalk doing in a game !?

Madison: i just wanted to see how it felt to be in one and now that i see how if feels ... it feels good to be at the top !

Big T: nahh you living in my fucking house you aint beening in no game hell no i dont have time for you getting shot !

Madison: but dad we're doing so good!

Big T: IDGAF i told you no damn madison do you ever listen stop being a stubborn ass bitch i said NO !!

All i did was cry i never seen my dad this mad at me and he has never cussed me out like that before .. i ran to my car and drove home !!

Jaylen Pov : Damn Big T did madison wrong a little bit im not even finna lie cause you could tell madison was hurt her own dad called her a bitch damn i would never call a girl or woman that !!

Tracy Pov: I feel so bad right now all this shit happening cause of one little thing. Brandon pushed me off him i guess he mad to so I got up and left i tried to give him a kiss but he turned his head like damn !

Author Pov :

Hey guys so what do you think about this chapter!?

Do you think Big T was wrong for calling his own daughter a bitch !?

Should the boys forgive the girls !?

Vote or Comment !!