Chapter3: Back Together!!!

Three Days Later.. Saturday!!

Big T Pov : it's been three days since Madison went off on me like damn now she don't even want me as her father man Im hurt but I know what I been doing was wrong it's just I don't wanna see her get hurt cause then imma have to blow Q head off!!

Madison Pov: Well guys me and Q not talking. Im still not speaking to Brandon or my dad but Oh well! Right now me, Kim, and Tracy at the mall Trina couldn't come but yeah so we just doing a little shopping ..Right now Im buying me some J's y'all I love me some Jordan's!!

Kim: You know Brandon been asking bout ya?!

Madison: I don't care that nigga got my number he could've texted or called so Im not thinking bout him!

Tracy: so you don't miss Brandon or Q!?

Madison: Nope !

Tracy: well to bad cause their meeting us at the food court!

OMG I hate this two right here they always doing some shit without me knowing like damn but anyway now we on our way to the food court so we got there all the boys was there but my eyes was just on Q he was looking so damn good!!

Jaylen : Sup ma I haven't seen you in three days you just stop fucking with everybody!

King: hell yeah shit we ain't do nothing to you well I didn't!

Jaylen: tf you mean nigga me either!

Madison: (laughing) well Im happy to see you guys!

Tracy: so Brandon do you have something to say to Maddy?!!

Brandon: Look Im sorry damn I just want what's best for you!

All I could do was give Brandon a hug man I been knowing him since we was babies this my big bro and I miss him so I decided just to gone ahead and put all this bull in the past!

Q: where my hug at ma!?

I gave him a big huge I missed my baby I couldn't go another day without this fool so we all just stayed at the food court and ate, laughed and joked ..Jaylen tried to pull him a girl but she swerved on him that shit was to funny ..

3hr later ..

Q Pov : im so happy i got my girl back man them few days been hell for me without her thats how much i missed her! And i know boss dont want me going with her cause he think im gone break her heart but im not now dont get me wrong we gone have our ups and downs but im still gone be there for my shawty !

Right now me and my niggas at the trap just chilling and smoking a little waiting on boss to come and tell us what we need to do ..

Brandon : So you think you ready for maddy to be your one and only ..

Q : i dont think... i know !

Jaylen :(laughing) damn nigga you aint even got in her yet and you already whipped !

Q : Shut the fuck up i dont have to fuck her just to know that im ready for her to be mine!!

Thats when Big T walked in and started talking . i hope he dont send me nowhere by myself again cause last time i thought i was gone get shot fucking with him ..

Big T : So Q imma let you go with my daughter but imma tell you this one time if you fuck her over im gone send Brandon , King , and Jaylen after you i know they your friends but they follow my rules !!!

At this point he was looking me right at me but i didnt show no fear cause im not really not scared of him but i looked at him then at my niggas they was looking kind of worried but i dont know why all i did was got up and waked out !!