Chapter6: I Cant Believe Its You!!!

Madison Pov : I started crying like i was crazy i couldnt believe he would do some shit like this i thought he was my friend but it turns out i was wrong !

Madison: King ?!

King: I'm sorry maddy i didnt want to but i had to !

Madison: don't call me no damn maddy only my true friends call me that !!

Thats when the hoe of them all walked in which was Zoe i knew that bitch was behind all of this she better be lucky im tied up I'll beat her ass and kings !

Zoe: well well well look who we have here ..Madison !

Madison: look bitch let me go i dont have nothing for you !

Zoe: actually you do and thats Q see when we got to fighting that day i decided to get my revenge on you , Q , and your little fake ass dad and im using King to get all of you guys !

Madison: you sick bitch !!

When i said that she swung back and slapped me I wasnt gone cry cause i have to be strong so i spit on her ..Then she grabbed the gun and hit me with it til i blacked out !

King POV: Mann i feel so bad that i have to do this but its just Zoe knows something about my mom that i really want to know and if i dont do what she says i wont get a chance to see her !

Zoe was telling me a plan that we was gone do to get Q but i really wasnt listening because i dont wanna do this shit but after she got done talking she left so it was just me and madison she looked at me and i saw the hurt in her eyes fuck man i cant do this i dont care no more about my mom i havent seen her in 12years so i dont have to see her now zoe can suck my dick cause I'm not finna let nothing happened to my friend damn i sound gay!!

King: Madison im sorry i promise you imma get you out if this !

Madison: i forgive you ..

King: what ..?! you do ?

Madison: sure even doe im mad its just you been my friend for years so i cant let this little thing get to me but you better hope Q or My Dad dont kill you but when i get free im gone whoop yo ass then well be friends !

All i did was laugh and you know what imma let her whoop me cause i deserve it but tomorrow this is coming to a end imma gather everybody up and tell them the truth im not a scary ass nigga its just Madison has been my friend for a long time ..

Next Day .... 4hrs later ..

King Pov : Boss said we was gone have a meeting so i figured since we're all here i guess i can gone and tell them what happened!

King: um..i-i have to tell you guys something!

By this time everybody was looking at me man i dont know how imma tell them im the one who help take madison shit bruhh its gone be hard !

Big T: What is it !?

King: um im the one who help took madison away !

Q: TF YOU MEAN!!!

King: look Zoe she's my cousin and even doe its been three weeks since they got into it, Zoe didnt care she wanted revenge and if i didnt help her she was gone kill my mom and i haven't seen my mom in 12years ..!

Big T: Well let me tell you what you gone do .... You gone take us to get my daughter back , imma let Q beat yo ass because if i beat yo ass you gone end up dead !!!

Brandon: I should kill yo stupid ass ! you took my damn sister WTF wrong with you!!

King: look im sorry !

Q: Saying sorry aint getting my woman back nigga !!

Q POV: man right about now i wanna kill this boy i don't care if thats my nigga or not shit you dont do no stupid stuff like that!! But i cant kill him cause we need him to help us get to where Madison at !

Big T : iight yall its 8pm ... I want everybody to be back at this trap strapped up and ready to go kill at 10pm !

After Big T made the announcement everybody left so i stay behind for a few then i finally with home...I took a long shower to get shit off my mind when i was done i dressed up in my all black clothes!

Madison Pov : ughh this the second day i been tied up shit my legs are killing me and plus im ready to go home to my mom , dad , and my man hell!! Its like every time i look up Zoe ugly ass right in my face like damn bitch !

Madison : can i help you !!?

Zoe: bitch dont get out of line cause i still got you tied up !!

Madison: hoe stfu the only reason why you got me tied up cause you know ill whoop yo ass !!

She just looked at me for a few mins then left oh well she know its true so she can kiss my ass but anyway she sent two dudes down to watch me like wtf they watching me for it aint like im going somewhere !!

Big T Pov : Man for these two days Madison been gone Meka been sad , mad , and everything like damn i cant even get no pussy either . Im mad asf doe cause my child done got kidnap by her own pussy ass friend who works for mw but once we get Maddy back he can kick rock!

Im bout to head back to the trap but before i walked out the door i heard crying so i went to the living room and see Madison friends sitting there looking sad !

Big T: look girls yall gotta hold on and be strong for madison i promise yall im going to go get my daughter back !

Kim: i hope yall kick king ass!!

After that i left cause i couldnt take that shit no more dont get me wrong i shed some tears when they told me madison went missing shit what was i pose to do thats my child i been raising her all my life !

Q Pov: So we all drove to the warehouse Zoe bitch ass had Madison in once we got there .Me , Big T , and Jaylen went through the back while everybody else went through the front . Once we heard a gun shot go off that was our que to go in and when we did i didnt care i was shooting everywhere i saw Big T on the side of me using two guns while shooting that nigga a beast when it comes to killing!

Me and Brandon walked down to a basement where Madison was two boys was watching her but i took one down amd brandon took the other one down !

Brandon Pov: Man we was killing from left to right shit i wonder where Zoe get all these niggas from but we took all of them down when me and Q got to the basement we saw two niggas watching Madison , i took down one and he took down the other one thats my nigga !

But once we got to Madison she was knocked out so Q Picked her up and we ran to the truck and pulled off !