Chapter19: Back In School !

two months later ...

Q Pov: damn bruhh i was not expecting to be back in school so fast its like all them months went by fast but im glad this my last year yeah ya boy graduating ! Once i graduate im taking Madison on a private trip with me ..

I just hopped out the show now im putting on my clothes waiting on madison ass to hurry up ... Man females be taking so damn long in the shower thats why i went first !

Madison Pov: Man today is our first day back to school and i don't feel like going but ugly ass kelp waking me up so right now im taking my 20min shower next i hopped out the shower then found me some clothes to wear so i decided to wear a purple tank top , blue jean booty short and my js next I did my hair then me  and Q headed to school ..

At School...

Q Pov: we meant up with the crew then went and got our schedule but for some reason why every time the girls walk by people always running !

Madison Pov: we all still take the same classes together its like they know we cool with each other but oh well ian tripping long as im with my niggas ...So we walking to class and all these hoes scared to look at us because they know we trapping oh yea i forgot to tell yall we took down bout three more games so we almost to the top ha these hoes dont want nun ...!

Right now im in my homeroom which is math class damn ..her name is Mrs. Sunshine .. she iight for now but right now she aint cool cause she fucking with the principle like damn he pulling all these teachers ...

* Ring Ring Ring *

The bell finally wrong so i was talking to trina while getting up when a bitch bumped me , its like everybody stopped what they was doing and was looking right at us ...

Nicole: Excuse YOU !!

Madison: Nahh bitch excuse you ..do you know who you just bumped !

Nicole: yeah you !

Kim: Nahh hoe you just bumped Lady M you stupid bitch !

She looked at me and her eyes got big then she took off that hoe better be lucky man i was gone fuck her up !

Q Pov: Who TF is lady M so now madison got some explaining to do cause i told her last year she was done with that trapping shit ! We was heading to the next class which was Science class , imma have a conversation with the boys so we can put a end to these girls !

Science Class ....

Q: Aye yall i believe the girls still trapping!

Jaylen: you aint lying cause up in math class ole girl took off running !

Brandon: bruhh we gotta put an end to this!

Q: but how they aint gone listen...

The bell had rung so we didnt get a chance to finish our conversation so i guess tonight I'll invited everybody over and well end it at the house ...

Madison Pov: So its lunch Time so instead of getting pizza i decided to get me a huge hamburger , yeah i know i eat a lot but all that just goes to my ass and thats a good thing !

Trina: damn bitch you gone be fat !

Madison: No im not !

Trina:(laughing) shidd okay keep thinking that !

Q: Aye dont talk about my baby if she get fat then she still gone be my baby!

Madison: Aww bae !

I gave him a deep ass kiss man i swear i love this nigga ...

Next Class...

Trina Pov: So im in class just doing my work when all of a sudden a paper hit me so i looked up to see who throw it and it was Jaylen slow ass , i read the note and it says " go to the bathroom " .. Of course i asked to go to the bathroom and she said yes so i got up and left a few mins later jaylen came to the bathroom and picked me up we started kissing and i let out a soft moan !! He let me down then started pulling down my shorts ...

Trina: we not about to fuck !

Jaylen: A damn lie shit im horny !

I started laughing i swear he so slow but i love him doe so he pulled down his pants i was scared but he said he'll take it slow so he picked me up pushed me against the wall and slid in me , that shit hurt but he was going slow then he picked up his speed i was moaning in his ear and he was breathing so hard on my neck it turned me on ... A few mins later he pulled out cause he was bout to nut plus ian trying to get pregnant yet ...

Jaylen: i love you Trina !

Trina: I love you too Jaylen !

I was so happy this was his first time telling me that so i know it real lol !!!