Chapter10: Not Giving A F###

One week Later .....

Madison Pov: its been like a week since me and Q stopped talking. For two nights i cried for that nigga but i stopped because crying aint changing shit but dont get me wrong i still have love for him doe ....

But anyway today the girls wanna hang out see i want to hang out with them but i also dont cause i know they gone wanna go to the trap and you already know who's there but oh well fuck him !!

I just got out the shower now im finding me something to wear i decided to wear some booty shorts with rips , a shirt made like a bra and my wedges after that i let my hair hang then left ..

Q Pov: I know yall mad at me for breaking up with madison but hell im not finna be getting disrespected by a woman. So i just said fuck it but i still have feelings for her doe .

Anyways i cant be thinking about her right now cause im at the trap trying to make some money but it seems like every time i do something somebody always gotta bring up Madison !

Madison Pov: Right about now me and the girls walking in FOREVER 21 man i love this store i could buy the whole store if i wanted to ...

Tracy: Im ready to see my boo!

Kim: You probably already seen him last night ..

Tracy: so stfu and lets go !

Madison: (cries) but i dont wanna go to the trap!

Trina: Why not ?

Madison: cause that nigga gone be there!

Tracy: girl fuck him !! Today we gone go over there stay for a few then leave and we gone get ready to go out and find you a real man!!

We all started laughing while walking outside but deep down inside i knew Tracy was serious but oh well she's right i need to get him off my mind !

A few mins later we was at my dad trap , we walked right in cause his workers already know us .. They was happy to see their man but im glad me and kim didnt have one so i wont be looking lonely but anyway i was pissed cause Q had a bitch on his lap but i didnt care cause tonight is going to be my night !!

Jaylen: So what yall getting into tonight?

Tracy: We going partying tonight so we can find Madison a man!

All i did was laugh because i knew exactly what she was doing and it was working cause Q was heated but oh well fuck him i dont care !

Madison: Well girls yall can stay here while i go home and get ready for tonight!

Kim: hell no im coming with you , the other two can stay !

Trina: Im sorry jaylen i love you and all but im not finna stay here !

So we all left and tracy came out running behind us cause brandon was chasing her man i swear they so cute !!

Q Pov: OH so she wanna chase after other niggas watch im going to that party she aint bout to have nobody !! I know yall like you so selfish but im not i already told madison she's mine and i don't share !

Brandon: We going to the same party as them cause im not having no nigga behind Tracy!

Jaylen: You Damn Skippy !!

Q: I was gone say the same for madison but lets roll!

I left the trap to go get ready tonight im wearing my true religion pants , my button down red shirt and my js after that i hopped in the shower ...

Madison Pov : I just took my 30 min shower now im bout to find me something to wear tonight i decided to wear my black fitted dress that stop on the half of my thigh and it shows my breast a little not a lot , and i put on my heels next i curled my hair !

I walked down stairs and my girls was looking good .. Trina had on Red fitted dress with heels , Tracy had on her some high waist booty short , a crop top and heels then you know kim she had on some jeans and a button down shirt with js on !

Trina: Lets GO TURN Up !!

Everybody: Oh Yea !!

Meka: Wait let me get a picture of you guys !!

She took so many pictures of us we had to beg her to stop man meka love taking pictures she act like a little kid!

At The Party ....

Madison Pov : The party was turned all the way up bruhh it was amazing tonight i wanna have some fun so i grabbed me a fine piece of meet and started dancing to "Look Back At Me" boy i was working that ass while looking back at him and i was happy about what i was looking at plus he was keeping up !

Tracy Pov: Yall my girl Madison was working that ass on some boy but he was fine doe lol ... But anyway i was at the bar drinking me a shoot when i seen Q and the boys walked in so i went over to where they was cause i didnt want them to see Madison doing all that!

Tracy: heyy yall what yall doing here!

Jaylen: to have some fun now move!

Tracy: how bout we all go to the VIP section!

Brandon: um bae why you acting stupid now move !!

He picked me up and i guess they saw her cause jaylen had a blank look , Q was looking heated and brandon was mad damn!

Q Pov: I walk in this bitch bout to look for madison when tracy trying to waste time so we wouldnt see Madison putting her ass on another nigga man im heated so i walked over to where she was once the song went off i grabbed her ass up and took her outside i didnt care who saw us !!

Madison: WHAT DO YOU WANT !!

Q: Aye stop all that yelling ...wtf you think you doing !!!?

Madison: What it look like i was dancing !

Q: Nahh ian having that!!

Madison: TF you mean we aint together so dont be coming at me like you stupid!!

All i did was kiss her cause like i said she mines and ian having that so i had to do something !!