Chapter2: Party Time!!

Madison Pov: I was getting ready for the party cause today is Friday I'm so happy. I just took my 30min shower now I'm bout to put on my Peach Dress that stop in the middle of my thighs then I put on my black heels and my black necklace that my dad bought me it say "Daddy Girl " , After that I curled my hair it took me a while but not to long,  after that I headed down stairs.

Big T : Where you going looking all Good!

Madison: ( laughing ) to a party.

Big T:  have funny don't party to hard!

Tameka:  do yo need any money?!

Madison:  You ask me that all the time but no mom I don't!

When I looked at meka it looked like she was bout to cry I been knowing her for so long so I might as well call her " mom " shit her and dad been raising me!

At The Party!

Madison Pov:  I walked in Lil D party all eyes was on me all I did was laughed and went looking for my niggas I saw the girls on the floor and my bitches was looking good they was playing " up, Down " by t pain ft b.o.b Man that's my shit I had to show out on time while I dancing somebody grabbed my waist but I kelp dancing because I already knew it was Q!

Q Pov: Man I was sitting down smoking me a blunt when I seen Madison walk through the door MAN I tell you the true she so beautiful.. So you know I had to make my move I got behind her when she was dancing to "up, down" man that ass was gone I had to control myself... 

The song went off she turned around and looked me in my eyes Ion know why but she does that all the time like she looking for something. Next "must be nice" came on everybody was slow dancing so I grabbed her she put her arm around my neck and we was just looking at each other then I finally broke the silence.

Q:  I'm glad you came ma

Madison: Oh really?

Q:  (laughing ).yeah I been looking for you..... Damn I sound gay!

She ain't say nothing but giggled that's when I took my chance I lend down and kissed her and she kissed back man I'm really falling for this girl.

Madison Pov:  for the whole night me and Q danced talked and laughed right now we all sitting down having our lil conversation and of course I'm sitting on Q lap because he wanted me to and I just couldn't say no this my baby!

Kim: so y'all official now?

Q: He'll yeah we been that!

Brandon:  you better treat her right!

Q:  nigga I got this!

They lit up a blunt and was passing it around I never tried it before but I'm bout to cause you only live once! We finished the first one but it's like every time we finish one they light another I didn't wanna do to much because I have to drive myself home I was a little dizzy but it was Okay!

Q kelp kissing on my neck up to my lips he was making me wet..Every time I tried to move he'll hold me tighter this boy don't know what he does to me! 

12:00 am!

Madison Pov:  I had finally made it home but soon as I got to the house I ran to my room and threw right up OMG it was so nasty but I cleaned myself up and took a bath... soon as I layed down my phone started vibrating it was Q.

Conversation...

Q:  so we together now!

Madison:  Idk bout that cause you got to many hoes!