18

It was currently Christmas Eve, and I was packing to go to Alex's house.  He wanted me to meet his parents, but to be honest I was pretty nervous because I didn't know what to expect.  Alex didn't talk about them a whole lot.  To be fair neither of us talked about our parents to each other.  There was no need to.  

My mom was abusive, and my dad was out of the picture.  I didn't even know what he looked like.  My mom says he left her because of the responsibility a child needs, but for some reason I just knew that was wrong.  Then from what Alex has actually talked about his dad manipulates him and his mom. 

As I pack the last of my things and head downstairs I look for my mom to tell her I'm leaving to go to Alex's.  She was watching TV in the living room, so that's where I went.

"Hey I'm gonna sleep over at Alex's house tonight."  I say.  Not really expecting her to respond I just start towards the door.

"Alright.  Have fun."  She softly whispers.  My feet stop moving.  Ever since she had come back home yesterday she hasn't been the same, but in a good way.  She hasn't yelled, laid a hand on me, or even insulted me.  I mean she still mostly ignored me, but this completely knew personality confused me.

"Thanks.  You too."  A small smile forms on my face as I walk out the door.  Alex had already texted me saying he was here to pick me up so I didn't have to wait.

"Do the Christmas vibes have you in a good mood or what?"  He chuckled seeing my smile.  I didn't really want to tell him about my mom changing yet in case it didn't last long, so I lied and said yeah.

The ride to his house was fairly quiet, but that was okay since there was good music playing on the radio.

When we pulled in his drive way I was shocked to say the least.  The house was huge.  I mean I knew his dad had a good job, but still I had never been here.  He laughed at my jaw being dropped then grabbed the bag that I had packed.

"De cette façon madame."  Alex spoke while holding the front door open for me.

"Merci monsieur."  I reply with a smile and a small curtsy.

Once we was inside too he yelled that he was home.

His mom was the first to arrive, and my jaw literally almost dropped again.  She looked so perfect.  From her face to her clothes, and even her body.  To be honest.. no homo, but I'd smash.  Just kidding she was probably 40.

"Hi there.  I'm Alex's mom.  I'm so glad to finally meet you."  She says while pulling me into a hug.  I give Alex a confused look, but lightly hugged her back.  That's when his dad showed up.  He coughed and Alex's mom quickly let me go.  

"So you are the Jessie we keep hearing about?"  His dad questioned in a gruff voice.  He looked to be at least 50.  Why such the age gap?

"Uh yeah I guess."  He looked me up and down kind of like a predator with its prey.  These vibes made me feel really awkward.

"Alex may I use the bathroom?"  I ask trying to escape this situation.  He nods and tells me where it was.  I have never away walked faster in my life.  Once the door was shut I heard them talking downstairs.

"No Dad, I don't want to hear your opinion."  

"You better just listen.  Don't you think she's a little... lacking.. in some places?"  

"Dear, I think--"  

"Shut up.  No one was talking to you.  Anyways, I mean females were made to actually have"  His dad paused, "for us guys you know?"  After that I kind of just stopped listening.