Chapter 15

Heyo Minions!

Why do I keep saying that? O.o

I am now typing on the Wattpad app. It is WICKED! There was a new update... :P

NEW CHAPTER!!! (it may be short my battery's running out and I cannot find my charger)

********************

Tanith Low struggled against her bonds, but it was no use. She was tied down, and couldn't free herself.

Ghastly Bespoke, Doctor Nye, Skulduggery Pleasant and Valkyrie Cain walked in. Tanith's eyes widened. "Why is Doctor Nye here?"

They ignored her. She snarled.

"Do it, Nye," Ghastly growled. Nye nodded quickly and picked up the scapel from the metal tray.

"Hello Remnant," Nye said, showing that spilt skin smile. Tanith shuddered.

Valkyrie had averted her eyes and Ghastly's eyes were watering. Skulduggery hadn't moved.

The Remnant screamed and Skulduggery took the Soul Catcher out of his coat pocket.

"This will kill the girl," the Remnant shrieked.

"Nonsense," China Sorrows said, walking into the room.

She took the scapel from Nye, who turned to look at her.

"I love you," it sighed contently.

"Thank you, dear," China replied. She delicately placed the scapel to Tanith's temple and slowly moved it downwards. The Remnant screamed and China tutted.

Tanith's mouth opened and Skulduggery held up the Soul Catcher. It shrieked and got sucked into it.

Tanith's body went limp. Ghastly whimpered softly and Valkyrie looked up at him, knowing how much pain he must be feeling.

"Will Tanith be okay?" she asked.

"Oh yes," China nodded gently, trying to ignore Nye, who was proposing to her.

"How long will it take before she wakes up?" Ghastly muttered.

"Possibly a few hours. Maybe minutes, it's hard to tell."

Tanith's body started to twitch and China smiled curtly.

"I rest my case,"

Tears dropped down Ghastly's cheeks as Tanith's eyes opened.

"Ghastly?" she whispered.

****************

Hiiiiiiya,

Sorry for the short chappie. It's just a filler for what's to come. :)

Chat to Valkyrie on my BlogSpot: valkyriecainchat.blogspot.com

Thanks for reading minions!

Urgh, I've got a tummy ache. I always get them. It's not my month...

I lava you guys :) xxxx

~ Bookzies