Rise of Darquesse: Skulduggery Pleasant Fanfic Chapter 2

Heya,

Just to say, I know this is kinda boring but... I swear on the Faceless Ones that it will get better! (I hope...)

***************************************************************************************************************

General POV

"Skulduggery..." Valkyrie cried. "Please, come over."

Kenspeckle sighed. "Your apprentice wants you, Mr. Pleasant,"

Skulduggery came in, Tanith, Ghastly and Fletcher following. "Val!" Tanith shouted, running over. She shoved Fletcher out of the way and he yelped in fright. Valkyrie looked down at herself. She was a mess. She was bandaged from head to toe and her arm was covered in muddy sludge. She moaned as Tanith patted her head. "It's okay Val, I'm your sister. I'm here for you."

Fletcher came over with a cocky smirk. "Hey there hot stuff. I was wondering where you were."

"Tanith," Valkyrie said weakly. "Kill Fletcher for me, will you?"

"Glad to," Tanith said as she chased Fletcher around the room as he screamed. "Quieten down, I have a patient," Kenspeckle grumbled. Fletcher and Tanith stopped abruptly. "Sorry,"

Ghastly and Skulduggery made their way over. "You okay, Valkyrie?" Ghastly asked quietly. "Yeahhhh... not really, no." Valkyrie answered back. Ghastly grinned, then went over to chat to Tanith. Skulduggery looked down at the ground. "It's all my fault. I shouldn't have left you take him by yourself. You should have been with me. You should-"

"Skulduggery," Valkyrie interrupted. "I'm a combat accessory. We get broken once in a while. You just have to fix me." She smiled, then frowned. Skulduggery didn't look up. She reached over and, grimacing in pain, tapped the symbols on Skulduggery's neck and activated his fake face so she could see his expression. She expected him to be angry at himself. Instead, he was red, like he was embarrassed. He tapped the symbols quickly, and his face retracted. She reached up and gave him a hug.

"I'm fine, see?" she said. "No pain whatsoever." Kenspeckle came over. "It's time to take your bandages off, Valkyrie."

"Sure," she grinned.

************************************************************************************************************

Valkyrie's POV

Kenspeckle closed the curtains around the bed as I lay on the hospital bed. He came over and began taking off the bandages. I grinned as he told me stories about when he was a child. "I never got special treatment, oh no, instead I was made clean the toilets." I laughed. When he was finished and I lay on the bed, he tossed me some clothes. "Here," he said. "I believe these are yours." As he walked out, I cringed. He forgot pants. Out of everything he could forget, pants had to be the one.

************************************************************************************************************

Tanith's POV

"Uh... Tanith, could you come... here please?"

I heard Valkyrie call me. "Sure thing," I said, walking over. "BEHAVE," I mouthed to Fletcher, who whimpered. I peeked in through the curtain and saw Valkyrie with only knickers on. I sniggered. "Shut UP!" Valkyrie cringed, slapping me. "Get me some pants!" She blushed. Then she fell over and screamed. Suddenly I felt Skulduggery beside me...

************************************************************************************************************

Skulduggery's POV

I looked in through the curtain and saw Valkyrie in her underwear...

************************************************************************************************************

Valkyrie's POV

I shrieked as Skulduggery peeked into the curtain, then tried to get up onto the bed, yanking the covers over me. "Get OUT!" I yelled. "GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!" Tanith rummaged around in a box, and found my pants and gave them to me. I yanked them on under the covers. Skulduggery laughed and I threw a pillow at him. He fell backwards and I jumped out of bed, activated his face and then started throwing punches. He yelped and Tanith, Fletcher, Ghastly and even Kenspeckle started laughing. Skulduggery grabbed my arms and pushed them back. "NEVER speak of this again!" I shrieked, and he nodded. I reluctantly stopped, then ran outside into the Bentley. Skulduggery came out. He knocked on the window and I glared at him. I opened the door for him and he climbed in. "If," he said. "you are going to cry with anger, please don't do it in the car. The tear stains will damage the leather. If looks could kill, he'd be skewered. I made a mental note to always bring a spare pair of pants...

************************************************************************************************************

Hiyaz,

Hope you liked this chapter! It was a bit embarrassing to write, but I laughed the whole way through! If you have ANY ideas, even if you think they're stupid or immature, just send them to me and I'll see what I can do. ^-^

See Ya!

^.^ Bookzies ^-^