One drunk night

Draco Malfoy decided to go to a muggle university after the battle of Hogwarts because he wanted to get away from the wizarding world for a while, he felt greatly responsible for everything that happened.

He used the confundus charm to get himself into a University in England called Oxford.

The moment he walked into the University he felt happiness wash over him. Finally he was somewhere where people wouldn’t judge him because of his family name, people didn’t even know the part he had played in Voldemort’s rise to power.

Draco got a shock however when he walked into his first class and saw Hermione Granger sitting at a desk, she looked as shocked as he felt.

“Draco, what are you doing here?” She asked shocked when the bell rang signaling the end of class.

“I came here to get away from everything, why are you here?” Draco asked her.

“Before I knew I was a witch it was my dream to go to Oxford, I decided not to give up on that dream.” She said shyly.

“I’m sorry Granger, I’ll go, you don’t need me here.” He said sadly.

“No it’s fine, everyone deserves a second chance. But you aren’t going to do anything to the muggles are you?” She asked, a little worried.

“Of course not.” He said, a little offended by her question.

From that moment on Draco and Hermione became unlikely friends. Draco regretted his actions greatly and he was glad that someone as nice as Hermione could forgive him.

At University Draco learned to respect muggles more, he saw all the things they had to do without magical aid. Draco even managed to make a small group of friends that Hermione was in.

One night in their second year they were all invited to a party and Draco had more fun than he had had in his entire life.

He danced with beautiful women; he did vodka shots of Hermione’s stomach and drank more beer than he thought humanly possible.

Draco woke up the next morning with a banging headache in a room he didn’t recognize. He rolled over and got the shock of his life to see Hermione Granger lying naked beside him.

“Oh shit!” He said loudly, waking Hermione up.

“Agh!” Screamed Hermione as she realized that both she and Draco were naked. She quickly wrapped the sheets around her body.

“I’m sorry Hermione, I can’t even remember what happened!” Draco said quickly, tying his top around his waist.

The pair of them agreed never to speak of that night again, but they remained close friends.