The Whole Audience Cheered

Seamus felt lucky to have survived the war, so many people had died that day, but one of them wasn't Parvati Patil, the only girl he would ever love.

He went to find her after the war, she was morning the lose of her best friend, Lavender Brown and she was looking for a shoulder to cry on. That night they both realized how much love meant in a world full of hate and death and they shared their first kiss.

Seamus went back to Ireland after the war to be with his family, but he still saw Parvati all the time.

Even though Seamus never tried out for the Gryffindor quidditch team he was a very talented beater and almost a year after he had left Hogwarts he became a valued member of the Ireland team and he played in the world cup that year, unfortunately Ireland was beaten.

Four years later however the quidditch world cup was held in Ireland on St Patrick's day and Parvati went to see her boyfriend play, she was decked out from head to toe in green shamrocks as were the majority of the onlookers.

Seamus played excellently that night and within an hour Ireland had won the game.

Parvati cheered for her beloved, hugging his mother as they both screamed with excitement.

After the match the Irish music played and the leprechauns danced to the sound of the cheering crowd. However instead of flying off the pitch like they usually did the Ireland team took their wands out of their robes and let green sparkly lights shot into the air. Seamus flew over to Parvati in the stands and looked behind him, Parvati and Seamus were being projected onto huge screens in the stadium and as the final light shot into the air Seamus took out the most beautiful emerald encrusted claddagh ring.

Parvati stood there in shock as she read the words that had formed in the sky,

”Parvati will you marry me?”

Parvati was so shocked by this amazing proposal and so delighted by it, she flung herself at Seamus, not remembering that they were thousands of feet in the air. Seamus caught her and they flew together right above the stands where he slipped the ring onto her finger and kissed her passionately.

The whole audience cheered.