Tear Drop

Severus was sitting in his potions room when her heard a small knock on the door. 

"Enter." he said bluntly. And in walked Potter.

"What do you want?" he sneered at him.

"I just wanted to get that essay back professor." He asked.

"Here you go Potter, it was like watching paint dry. 10 points from Gryffindor!" 
Severus watched as he retreated from the room. After seeing that boy, that boy's eyes there was only one place he wished to go. So Snape left Hogwarts grounds and dissaparated. 
He arrived in the little village instantly. His cloak billowing in the cold chill of the night air he walked into the graveyard and sat down on the grass in the same spot he had occupied every day for the past 15 years. 

"Harry came into my class today, he has your eyes Lily. It's like a part of you still lives within him, it hurts me to watch him, hurts me to hear his last name. You know it should have been Snape. If Harry were my son, you'd still be alive; we'd be the perfect family. I love you Lily, please tell me you can hear me, give me a sign, anything!" he cried.
He waited and read her name over and over again until he finally gave up. As Severus turned around and walked away a single teardrop splashed on the headstone.