A Simple Kiss

Draco couldn't stop staring at her. She was in a daze because she couldn't get her potion to go exactly the way the book said and her hair was going all frizzy, even though she wouldn't think this, she looked beautiful, this was how Draco liked to see Hermione.

Draco was staring at her in awe until he was suddenly brought back to reality with a bang on his desk.

"Pay Attention!" Snape said in a monotone drone, giving Draco a disapproving look before walking away and ripping into Potter.

Draco tried not to look at Hermione for the rest of the class but he couldn't help but glance at her when he heard a cute little moan or cry of frustration when something went wrong.

Draco followed Hermione and her idiotic friends out of the classroom, he listened as she complained about the potion, her voice high pitched because she was so frustrated.

Hermione broke off from her friends to head to a different class and Draco sort of gravitated towards her.

Hermione kept glancing back at Draco giving him unpleasant looks as he was walking alone for once.

"What are you doing Draco?" she asked, finally stopping and turning around to glare at him viciously.
 Hermione's lips narrowed and there was a tiny crease in her forehead, Draco found it adorable. He walked slowly towards her, watching as the anger on her face quickly turned to a look of confusion.

"Draco..." she started to say, her eyes looking deep into his.
Draco put his arms around Hermione's waist and touched his lips lightly to hers. For a moment Hermione just stood there, completely frozen, but then suddenly Draco felt her lips move with his.