Chapter X

Time for a grand old time with everyone's favorite puppeteer! I'm excited about this chapter and what is to come! Honestly, this is a lot different compared to my other fanfics. Oh, so many goodies in my little goodie bag for this story. But, on with the show!

So leave your comments and your (positive) feedback! I enjoy hearing hearing what y'all think and how you all react to what I habve in store! Now, on to the show!
~~~~~~~

Naruto's puppets attacked without mercy, and his three foes did not let out either. Each one of the Leaf shinobi fought two of six of Naruto's puppets while Naruto stood back with the largest of all seven Wrath standing protectively in front of him. "You really think that you can take me back to that place, you have another thing coming," Naruto commented.

Hiashi glared briefly at the puppeteer before he attempted to finish off Pride. The puppet's limbs briefly dislocated before it reconnected and continued its assault. Hiashi jumped away from Pride in time to avoid a sucker punch, only to come in range of Lust's razor-sharp senbon hair.

"Eight Trigrams: Palm Rotation!" Hiashi yelled as he began to spin around. Lust's hair broke and was retracted back to her head. "How dare you," Naruto growled as flicked his wrist. Lust held out her hands and miniature blades popped out of her nails.

Pride rolled his neck and a cane was throw out of his coffin and the puppet caught it. The cane made a popping sound and the puppet flicked the wooden part off to reveal a sharp katana underneath. Pride ran at Hiashi from the right and Lust from the left.

Hiashi stood his ground and redirected the sharp objects that were aimed at him and into the opposite puppet. "Don't think it's that easy," Naruto said as he moved two of his fingers.

The two puppets jumped away from Hiashi and clasped their hands together. Their jaws opened few open. "Black Sin Secret Technique: Voltage Stream!" Naruto yelled. A current of water shot out of Lust's mouth and a stream of electricity shot out of Pride's mouth, only to combine to form a jet of electrified water.

The Hyūga Head sidestepped the attack and ran at Pride. "I'm done with this nonsense! Palm Heel Strike!" he yelled as he thrusted his palm against Pride's chest. Pride was shot backwards and launched into a tree, shattering him to multiples of pieces.

Naruto's eyes widened. "No...no..you will not get away with this! Lust, avenge your brother!" he ordeedr as he sharply jerked his arm. Lust instantly went into action as she rammed her sharp blades into Haishi's chest and launched him forward.

Naruto glanced over to where Sloth and Gluttony were combating Tsume and her ninken partner. With a jerk of his finger, Sloth jumped up onto Gluttony's shoulder. "Black Sin Secret Technique: Lazy Flame Ring," Naruto murmured.

Sloth's long arms caught on fire and the upper half of Gluttony's body began to rapidly spin around. "Goddamnit," Tsume muttered as she and Kuromaru jumped away from the whirling circle of fire. Kuromaru and Tsume shared a look and nodded. At once the two ran at the two puppets. "Passing Fang!" Tsume yelled and the two partners began to spin at a ferocious speed.

"Don't think I don't know what you're trying to do!" Naruto yelled as he jerked his hands and two compartments opened and senbons began to shoot out. Tsume and Kuromaru redirected their attack upwards.

Naruto's eyes widened. "No," he murmured as he moved his hands, but he was too late. Tsume and her partner drilled through Gluttony and Sloth through the top. Naruto's eyes flashed red as Tsume and Kuromaru landed and turned towards the puppeteer.

"It's over," Tsume announced. Naruto's eyes flashed red as he felt one of his chakra strings snap. He turned toward his remaining two puppets to watch Greed back down from a large number of insects and Envy slowly decaying.