Chapter II

Comment, I love them, so please do that.
~~~~~~~~~

~Timeskip~

Naruto sighed as he walked out of the Red Light Distract. "I wonder how well I'll do on this test," he muttered. "The only one who would know that is you, kit," Kurama said. "Don't go all future cookie on me, Kurama. I'm still a bit ticked about what you did last night," Naruto said. "Well, excuse for me wanting a body," Kurama said sarcastically.

Naruto rolled his eyes, "Whatever, Kurama, I'm cutting off the link, I don't want to listen to you," he said as he cut off the mind link and continued on his way towards the academy.

Seven years had pasted since he discovered the art of puppetry, and Naruto was loving every second of it. After he came out of the Sasori's workshop, Naruto learned that he about gave the Hokage a heart attack with his disappearance. The young puppeteer and Kurama laughed their asses off quite hard.

When Hiruzen asked where he was for the last few days, Naruto just replied by saying that he was "investing in his future" and the aged ninja seemed to accept the excuse. The old fool.

The first well he was back, Naruto saw it fit to change up his wardrobe. So, using a puppet that looked like a human, he tricked the shop owners in selling him clothing. Naruto now wore a red high collared cloak, with gray pants, and standard shinobi sandals.

The second week that he was back in the village, Naruto was attacked by the citizens.

Oh, what a terrible mistake that was...

~Flashback~

Naruto was working on his sword armed puppet, when someone started to bang on the his apartment door. He was close to finishing the puppet, when the door was thrown off its hinges. "You're finally back, demon," a villager said.

"As a matter of fact, I am, and I brought home a new sense of art," Naruto said as he stood up and faced the villagers. The villagers laughed and entered the apartment. "Let's beat it to death," the villager suggested and his buddies charged. "Idiot," Naruto muttered as his puppet stood up.

The villagers froze, and looked in horror at what they were facing. The puppet had a demonic face, red painted skin, a curved blade for a hand, and strange markings all over its body. "Meet my new friend, Oni," Naruto introduced. The villagers growled and attacked.

Naruto rolled his eyes and his hands went to work. Oni rolled its head upwards and faced the mob of villagers. "Oni, give them hell," Naruto ordered and the puppet launched at the mob.

The way Oni attacked, could only be described as a demonic warrior. Naruto didn't let up, and continued to slashed away at the citizens. "How does it feel to be on the other side of the beating. Hmm? It doesn't feel good, does it?" Naruto asked as Oni beheaded a villager.

"R-run away! Run away!" the leader yelled as he and a few others stumbled out of the apartment. "I don't think so," Naruto said as he sent Oni after his ex-tormentors. The villagers spilled out of the apartment and exited into the streets.

Naruto walked out of his apartment with Oni right next to him. "It doesn't feel good, does it? Remember what happened here today, when you come attacking me next time!" he yelled.

Once his ex-tormentors were out of sight, Oni went limb. Naruto dragged his puppet into his apartment, and slammed the door shut.

~End of Flashback~

Naruto chuckled at the memory and looked around. Most of the villagers were trying to completely ignored the Kyuubi's Jinchūriki, and he was completely fine with it.