Chapter I

Mirror, mirror, on the wall, what anime has the biggest fandom of them all? People who have read my Naruto fanfics (The Fox of the Bloody Leaf (especially this one), The Blind Seals Master, Son of the Snake, Change of Fate, Both, Searing Love, and Guardian Demon), knows how much I love the Akasuki.

My three favorites Akasuki members are Sasori, Kakuzu, and Kisame Hoshigaki. In that order. So I've decided to write a fanfic about Naruto being taught in the art of puppetry by my favorite, Sasori of the Red Sand.

Fun fact for you all. If I were suck in the Naruto world, I would probably go with puppetry, just saying. Anyways, you guys are probably bored by my consent yapping, so Nagisa Shiota (Animelover039) is happy to present his eighth Naruto fanfic, The Scorpion's Apprentice.

Enjoy and leave comments, I love reading them!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Old man, it's too hot!" the five year old complained. "Well, it is a desert after all, Naruto," the aged man pointed out. Naruto pouted and started to walk away. "And where might you be going?" the elderly man asked curiously. "I'm going to look around a bit, I refuse to be locked up in this hotel room another day!" Naruto exclaimed as he exited the room.

The elderly man sigh, "What am I going to do with him?" he muttered.

~Naruto Uzumaki~

"Stupid old man, keeping me locked up in that room while he talks nonstop with the Kazekage," Naruto muttered as he walked down the streets of Suna. A dark chuckle sounded deep inside his mind. "You humans are very amusing," it commented.

Naruto frowned, "I'm surprised you're awake," he thought. The voice chuckled, "We are in desert, my younger brother's land. It would be shameful if I, the Nine-Tailed Fox, were to hide from my younger brother," the voice said.

"Gag me, Kurama, and get off your high horse. The number of tails you have doesn't determine how powerful you are," Naruto said. "You sound just like him," Kurama muttered. Naruto rolled his eyes and turned down an alleyway. "I'm just saying what I think, Kurama. You really need to stop being so arro-" he started to say, but was cut off by the sand parting and falling into the darkness below.

~A few hours later~

Naruto groaned as his eyes opened to candle light. "Glad that you're awake, kit," Kurama said. "Fox, where in the name of Madara are we?" Naruto asked. "The hell I know," Kurama snorted. "Then if you don't know, then who doe-" Naruto started, but was cut off by what was in front of him. In front of the blonde, was a huge door with a red scorpion painted on the front.

"Kurama...I don't think we're in Suna anymore," Naruto whispered as he slowly stood up. "Technically, we still are, just underground," the Kyuubi corrected. Naruto rolled his eyes as he slowly walked up to the door and pushed it open. Inside was what looked like some sort of workshop.

"Woooow, I've never seen anything like this before," Naruto said in awe as he looked around at the different puppet parts. "It's kind of creepy, if you ask me," Kurama muttered. "What's this? The big bad Nine-Tailed Fox is scared of a few puppets? I may learn the art just to creep you out," Naruto teased.

"Oh, dear god, you sadistic bastard," Kurama grunted. "You bet, fluff butt," Naruto said as he continued to look around. The blonde five year old soon made it to a desk, to see a scroll with the same logo on it as the door. Naruto carefully opened the scroll and started to read it.

Dear whomever it concern,

You have found the secret workshop of Sasori of the Red Sand. Go ahead and pat yourself on the back because I will most likely will not. On to the point, because you have found this place, you will now study in the art of puppetry.