Chapter IV

Okay, fine, you people broke me (be proud of yourselves)! I hate that I have a low resolution (-_-). Listen up to all of you Spelling Police and Grammar Nazis! Whenever you want to correct me on anything, you just shut up and shove it up your...wait...I'm getting ahead of myself.

*sighs*

Okay, I will continue with my Naruto fanfics, and those who have the overwhelming desire to correct me-let me just say-I have a few choice words about where you should shove your corrections. As for those people that were very supportive of my decision, I would like to give you a whole hearted thank you. This is the first time I have even done something like that and it was hard. But I'd like to say thank you again to those people who supported me.

Okay? Okay. Now, let's get back into the fire of creativity (anyone who dares correct me, I'll send the Naruto from FOTBL on you; and he will not hold back. Are we clear?). Now, that we know the rules, and let's go! Vote, share, follow, and comment!

Next update: The Crow's Apprentice
~~~~~~~~~~~

"They're late! L-A-T-E! Late!" Sakura yelled as she paced back and forth on the grounds of the training field. Sasuke rolled his eyes and stiffened a yawn. Seriously, this girl had no patience whatsoever. "Don't get your panties in a twist, Haruno. I'm here, so stop your complaining," Naruto growled as he walked onto the training ground.

"You're late!" Sakura yelled. "I'm not late, you two are simply early," Naruto countered as he leaned against a tree. Sakura glared at her teammate, and huffed. "I hate you," she grumbled as she looked away from the Jinchūriki. "Trust me, the feeling is mutual," Naruto reassured as he rolled his eyes.

Sasuke grunted something out, and looked away from his bickering teammates. "I'm sorry, Sas-gay, was there something you would like to share with the rest of the class?" Naruto asked. Sasuke blinked as he swirled around and glared at his teammate. "What did you call me, dope," the Uchiha demanded.

"I wonder which you would be. Seme or uke? You do have uke in your name. So I'm guessing you would be an uke," Naruto hummed. Sasuke growled and jumped at the yellow haired boy, and charged him. Naruto chuckled as he easily dodged the attack. "That was easy. You got anything else for me, or can I kick your ass now?" he asked bored.

Sasuke growled and sent a kick at his teammate. "You people are boring. Seriously, step it up," Naruto said as he jumped to dodge the kick, and landed onto the branch above. Sasuke growled as he glared up at his teammate. "It seems that I always appear at the most interesting moments," Kakashi commented as he arrived on the training field.

"YOU'RE LATE!" Sakura yelled. Kakashi eye smiled, "Sorry, I had to help an old lady cross the street," he lied. "Like I haven't heard that before. Seriously, Hatake, stop being late," Naruto said from his preach on the branch. Kakashi eye smiled, "It's not my fail that I'm unlucky a lot," he replied. Naruto rolled his eyes and jumped down from the tree branch.

"Well, let's get going. Tell us our test," the blonde said as he leaned against the tree. "Okay, here it is. I have two bells on my person. It's your job to get one of them from me before the timer goes off at noon. The one who doesn't get a bell will fail, and be sent back to the academy," Kakashi explained.

"That's it? Sounds easy enough," Naruto muttered. Kakashi eye smiled, "Are we ready?" he asked and his students nodded. "One last thing, come at me with the attention to kill. Now...start!" the Jonin announced and his students disappeared into the forest.