Chapter Fourteen: I'll Never Go by Christian Bautista

"You would always ask me, those words I say. And telling me, what it means to me. Every single day, you always act this way. For how many times I told you, I Love You, for this is all I know. Come to me and hold me, and you will see. The Love I gave, you still hold the key. Every single day, you always act this way. For how many times to told you, I Love You, for this is all I know... I'll never go far away from you. Even the skies will tell you, that I need you so, for this is all I know. I'll never go, far aways from you."

-I'll Never Go by Christian Bautista

**********

5:20 o'clock PM. She's inside the ward alone, 'cause her dad needs to buy some foods for their stay for the night and her mum went home to get her clothes, 'cause Cleofe insisted to get it herself. She's on a deep thought about the person she saw before she fainted. Is that really Richard? But that's way too impossible. That was just probably the product of her blurry eyes that time, resulting her seeing things. Then the bitter memories came rushing back to her minds.

FLASHBACK...

An overflowing happiness felt as she opened her eyes slowly, entering the sunlight coming out from the open windows of her room. Her mood-swings were quite fast in change. Last night were just an emotional night for her, thinking about the reality, crying out names, she even almost lost her mind thinking those. But now, she almost fly out in heaven in happiness. She jump out from her bed taking her shower. Wearing her best dress, that he bought personally for her from their last monthsary. It was a Floral Bershka dress that was just above her knee for a couple of inch, that's a nude colour as a whole. She fixed herself and wear her favourite hedge floral heels that completely compliments her dress. As she went down the stairs, Richard's and her mum saw her there. They two were sitting together on the couch with some sort of serious discussions on something.

"Where were you going dear?" Richard's mum ask

"Well, You know this day, mama."

"Ah! Another date with Alice and Carmina?" Cleofe tries

"Na-ah!"

"Uhm... Shopping?"

"Mum! It's me and Richard's First month wedding anniversary!" She cheerfully said and after, taking a glance on her left arm for the wrist watch.

"Oh! It's already eight. I gotta go now mum, mama. Bye po. I don't want him to wait."

"Oh? It-it's that so? O-okay..."

She arrived at the said restaurant and guided by a receptionist right away. There, at their favourite spot. Where they use to date. The exact place, date and even the time. She keeps an eye on her phone and posted on her Facebook timeline... "Where it all started and will end. The place would be never erase by anything even time and age pass. Happy Fourth Month Anniversary to me and my Dearest husband, Richard."... Her smile was spread over her face reaching her dazzling eyes. He even locate her directions with the post. Today's day is one of the best days. When, it adds happiness to her memorable and living life.

"Can I take your order miss?" The waitress came asking her holding a pen and a piece of paper.

She shook her head a few before saying saying, "I'm still waiting for someone. Maybe later."

The waitress went away leaving her there.

Staring at the flower placed in a romantic slender transparent glass, while her eyes were in a verge of tears. She's holding into her phone tightly after taking a glance on it. Her eyes have a dark circles under, and it's quite deepen already probably by the stressed and the problems that she's facing these past few days. She's getting crazy and all she did is to stare at one spot without having an eye blink. She's down, she's depressed and she almost loose life. Can also consider her as a dead body sitting there in front of the passing people walking on the way towards outside the restaurant. A waiter suddenly approach.