Chapter One: Give It All by He Is We

"I've had so many words. But I had no courage. Now that were saying goodbye, Don't want to miss you tonight."

-Give It All by He Is We

**********

Dawn was sitting on the couch at their house. It was saturday and a day off. She needs to rest, yeah of course. Having a latté at the morning is her daily routine. She on the TV to watch some morning news and a sip from her cup.

-Another car accident was posted at the 247 Police Station last night, 2:49 to be exact in the morning. The investigator said that, the AUV overtakes resulting the Car to bump at its back. The victim's family was very emotional for their 18 year old son has the 50 percent of chance to live...-

Dawn stopped for a while. The car accident was something to do with her own life...

Richard went down from their room seeing his wife watching the TV with some sort of deep thought. He decided to come to her and sit beside. The broadcast was about a car accident and he already knew what was she thinking all about. He hid the hair to the back of her ear, that's blocking her beautiful face. She turn her face to the right 'causing their eyes to met.

"What were you thinking again?" He ask

"That accident..."

"Don't think about it again. It's over and you don't need to worry. Plus, I am here at your side right? I'll never let you hurt."

"I wish everything was right, and he's here."

"I'm here." He moved his body to hug her more and for her to lean on his muscular chest.

A ring suddenly interrupted their moment. She answered it from the centre table in front of them.

"Yes?... What?! But it's saturday... What did mom said?... Is it really necessary? ... Alright, I'll be there in a minute... Thank you."

After she drop the call, she let go a deep sigh and directly went to her room to Take a shower. It was a call from her dad, and she needs to attend the meeting to be a representative of their company. It's her profession and she really is a witty person. She has the capacity to be the next in line of her father. And the one reason why he loves her.

Richard was waiting for her outside, 'cause he wanted to come over at the office which he didn't do for almost one month. He's been thinking of what things he can do for her. 'Cause he knew that she's stress about the office works. Then... *ting!*

After a drive from the house, they immediately went to the office. Dawn is preparing herself for the closer meeting. There's a lot of paperworks and she cannot escape 'cause she don't want to turn her dad down. Plus, her mom will get mad. And she doesn't like her mom to get mad.

After a few minutes, George, her elder brother vomited by the door. She was surprise 'cause he was away from business vacation. And it was far away from their main office.

"Kuya George?!" She said surprisingly.

While Richard was smiling standing there. He knew what'll be Dawn's reaction upon seeing her brother there. 'Cause it's been a year since they saw each other.

"Yes, Li'l sistah. I'm here!" They they two hug.

"But... How? I thought..."

"Dawny, don't be absurd. You texted me earlier to come over, didn't you?" He said trying to stop himself from laughing. While Dawn was puzzled. She don't even have an idea about it.

"What?"

"You texted me earlier. You even scare me. But you don't need to do that seriously. I'll come over as soon as you tell me too. No worries."