Chapter Two: Bakit 'di Totohanin (Why Don't Make it Real) by Carol Banawa

"Bakit di nalang totohanin ang lahat. Ang kailangan ko'y paglingap. Dahil habang tumatagal ay lalo kong natututunan mang mahal. Baka masaktan lang..."

-Bakit 'di Totohanin (Why Don't Make it Real) by Carol Banawa

**********

"What?! Are you insane?!" Richard was just staring while clenching his jaw with his fist closed. He wanted to beat him up but he can't. Richard needs to control himself not get anyone to be hurt.

"Yes and you know I am. I'm insane because of you. I'm crazy for you baby."

"Will you cut it?! You disgust me!"

"There you go again. Being rude."

"Alam mo kanina ka pa! You really irritates me a lot! Plus, you make me embarrassed. You asshole!"

"Shh. Your obtrusive lips came out again darling." He sneaked his arms around her her waist. Dawn was surprised 'cause they were facing each other and their bodies were against each other.

Richard was about to step forward, but he saw the car and hit it as hard as he can. The deafening sound of the car was all over the parking area.

"Who's that?!" Albert yelled

"Ano ba?! Let go of me!" She said fighting him.

"Just go on a date with me."

"Alright! Fine! Just.get.of.me!"

She abruptly open his car's door and went inside. She seated at the back and Albert's been peeking on her.

"I am not your driver. You sit here."

She rolled an eye before opening and taking her seat on the passenger's. They drive out to somewhere.

"What the hell do you want?" She said without looking at him.

"I told you. I just need a date with you. No more than that."

She knew him very well and it was more than that. This man got what he wants once he said it.

"Why are you here?"

"I just want my Princess back." 'I knew it' she thought. This man has an intention and he sure will never go back here without any reason.

"Albert... You know I'm married."

"Yes and your husband is..."

A dog crossed the road, causing him to drive away from that dog.

"What the hell?! Do you want to kill me?!" She said in yell and a terrified voice. She's catching her breath 'cause of the nervousness.

"Of course not. I'm sorry. And it's not my fault. It's that stupid dog's. you don't blame me..."

"'Cause you focus your eyes on the way! And don't stare at me like that!" She's avoiding his adhesive looks 'cause it makes her feel uncomfortable.

After a few more minutes, they stopped at the After's Café. Her and Richard's favourite café. He pulled a chair for her.

"Thanks."

He ordered a mocha for him and a latté for Dawn. He knew Dawn from tip of her toe to the tip of her hair. Well, kinda.

"You've improved a lot. Especially your... You're still pretty."

But Dawn knew him. He's got a lot of words. ONLY words.

"Stop fooling around, Albert."

"Am I? You really changed a lot. You don't know me already. Anyways, I can't blame you. It's almost five year since..."