Chapter Three: All About Us by He Is We

"The rooms hush, hush. And now's our moment. Take it in, feel it all, and hold it. Eyes on you, eyes on me. We're doing this right... Cause lovers dance when they're feeling in love. Spotlight shining, its all about us. its all about us. And every heart in the room will melt. This is a feeling I've never felt. but its all about us"

-All About Us by He Is We

**********

Dawn was there sitting on her study room, preparing and reviewing the office stuffs. While Richard here were peeking at his wife who's very busy. She's up to it at home. But unlike before, she sometime forgot herself. Even she got ill because of the business busyness. When he was there, he always took care of her and never let her stay this night. He went inside the study room and nuzzle her neck.

"You should get your rest now. You know I don't like you stay up late like this. You might get sick."

She can feel the cold wind from the room.

"Maybe I'll fix this tomorrow." Said Dawn. Richard smiled a bit, that up to now, she's still listening to him. She stood up and went to their shower room and took a shower. And after she lie down on the bed beside him. She's wearing her nighties always 'cause it's where she can sleep comfortably. He hug his wife and moved to get closer to her. They were in front of each other staring.

"Good night, Babe." She said yawning and immediately took her sleep

"Good night Love. And I Love You." Then he kissed her on the lips with a smack.

----------

Dawn wake up in the morning. She's still having a deep thought of what happened last night. It's just like... Weird to her. It is sunday and she needs to come over to her mom's house after she got from church. So, she prepare her clothes after the shower. Dawn's wearing a simply nude colour dress that's a couple of inch below the knee. A perfect dress for sunday. Her hair was in ponytail and she wears her white sandals.

At the church, Richard sit beside her all the time. She's so serious when it comes to attending masses 'cause she's a very spiritual healthy. The Lord's prayer comes. Dawn's seat mate at the left held her hand. Of course it is normal. Then he held her right hand. But after the the Lord's prayer was sang, the guy still holding her hand. She tries to get it off but he didn't. Richard give him an eye so, the man get off her. Dawn was grateful for that. After the mass, they track their way to her mom's house 'cause she called last night and there's a party for her li'l niece, Joanna. Upon arriving the house, she noticed that it seems like quiet inside the house. No signs of any party or anything. She started a suspicious thought. But then, she bravely opened the door and it's dar outside. Then suddenly, the light went on.

"Hello Tita Dawny!" They all yelled. All of them was there. George, her brother, Joanna, her niece, Hannah, her sister in law and Cleofe and Fazil are there too. They all wear their smiles.

"What are these?..." She said smiling "...it's not my birthday yet." Dawn added.

"Dawny, Do we need a celebration to surprise our princess?" Her daddy said smiling

"Daddy! Princess again?"

"Tita Dawny!" Joanna said running towards her and hug her.

"Hello Joanna? How was school?"

"It's alright Tita! Guess what? I'm the top one in our class!"

"Ow! Really? That's a very good Joanna!"

"Of course Tita Dawny! I've got it from you!"

"oh! Hahaha! I knew it Joanna!" She said cheerfully