Chapter Eighteen: Reunited by Pops and Martin

"Reunited and it felt so good. Reunited 'cause we understood. There's one perfect fit and sugar this one it is. We both were so excited 'cause we're Reunited, Hey hey..."

-Reunited by Pops Fernandez and Martin Nievera

**********

CONTINUATION...

"You gotta taste this tenderloin Rachel."

"Yeah?"

He extended the fork which he's holding and offer it to Rachel.

"Wow! It's nice! Where is this from?"

"I made it."

"You did?" She ask in a disbelief

"Ikaw naman. Yes, I did."

"Wow!" Her silence engulf her for a moment.

"Hey? Are you okay?"

"Huh? Yeah! Oo naman." And a smile followed

"Mum! Dad! We'll be late for school!" Leigh says

"Oh yeah!"

Rachel stood up and headed to the key cabinets and grab one for her car. She owned a car 'cause after all, She's a successful woman. And yeah, She and Leigh is staying at his house yet, they two are not staying in one bed. 'Cause he has a high respect on her and to her son.

"Rachel, I'll send you two to school."

"No need Ray. I can drive." While showing the keys she's holding.

"I insist."

"Okay. Let's go Leigh."

----------

"Bye Leigh!"

She went inside the car after her son gave her a goodbye kiss on a cheek. He started driving but she realize that they were going the wrong way home.

"Mali ka ata ng liko Ray." She says

"Nope. I know exactly where is the right way."

"Hindi eh. Teka, where are we going?"

"To the place you'll never forget." He says with a smile. His eyes trying to tell her something. Wait? Did she just miss that? But those words he utter makes flashbacks in her minds.

FLASHBACK...

He's driving the car with her, but she's seated at the backseat. How come? They fought and Rachel's hard heart' on the road again. She's not talking at him nor looking at. She's trying to be busy and her eyes on her phone. She doesn't care about him. All she knew is that, she's mad for making her wait.

The car turned left when in fact that the road way to her house is the right turn.

"Excuse me. Where are we heading?" She ask with a crest in between her brow on the forehead.

"To the place you'll never forget." He says with those sweet familiar smile. The smile where she fall in-love and the smile where her jaw drops every time they meet.

"Tulala ka diyan? Hindi ka pa ba naniniwala na gwapo ako?"

"Kapal talaga!" She says in an almost whispering voice.

"Ang alin?"

"Nothing."

After a not-that-long-drive, they arrive at the unfamiliar place. A place with virgin trees and plants on the roadside. She can smell a cold and a fresh water running down. 'What is this?' She thought.