Chapter Thirteen: Dark Horse by Katy Perry

"Make me your Aphrodite. Make me your one and only. But don't make me your enemy, your enemy, your enemy... So you wanna play with magic. Boy, you should know what you're falling for. Baby do you dare to do this?. Cause I'm coming at you like a dark horse. Are you ready for, ready for. A perfect storm, perfect storm. Cause once you're mine, once you're mine.There's no going back"

-Dark Horse by Katy Perry

**********

(Continuation... This is still on the Flashback)

A week after the incident happened to her, Her Kuya George decided to make her stay at their house with her. It is crucial to be sure that she's safe there. They had ordered an investigation around the house. But then, Dawn's still not in her normal term. 3:34 pm at her kuya's house, standing in front the pool, not in herself.

"Dawny!"

She's shocked when her brother called her from behind.

"Woah! Calm down, Dawny. I'm your kuya."

"I'm just... *sigh*. Nothing kuya. I'm okay."

"I told you. You should tell me what really happened. I just wanna help you."

"But, kuya... I am really telling the truth. I really am. B-believe me."

She's explaining without even looking at her brother's eyes. And he knew that. He knew her since there just a kid. The very secretive and private person, she is.

"C'mon! I'm your brother, you can tell me everything."

"But..."

"C'mon. Please?"

George pleaded.

"Okay..."

They sat on the bench, in front of the pool and sit beside each other.

"I almost, I almost be raped by... By someone."

A loud cry from her was heard and went out. She told her the whole story as what he requested from her.

"What?!"

George's so surprise and pissed off. He cared too much for her only, lil sister, that's why. He almost jump up from anger. He doesn't want Dawn to get hurt or even touched by someone. Very conservative for her sister.

"Kuya, calm down, okay?" But the sobs was still there

"How can I..."

"That's the reason why I don't wanna tell you."

"Rachel... It's normal for me to act like this. Of course I am your brother. I care too much for you. I don't want you to get hurt by, anyone. You know how much I care about you, Dawn. I know you know that."

He's troubled and she can really see his too much worry for her through his eyes. She suddenly hugged him. She felt cared too much.

"I'm so sorry Kuya. I should've told you earlier. I'll speak to the police about this. I'll tell them the truth for you."

"No Dawn. Do this for yourself."

The emotions was felt in the air. It was a brother-sister scene after all.

END OF FLASHBACK

Albert didn't come to the office to see her. He's away and the last thing she knew, he passed his resignation papers to Giovanne (Her secretary). And she admit that it is an ease for her. Thank God, he's away. 'Cause if that didn't happened, she might still have blank minds about the case back in america. She manage to look and touch her tummy. It's her baby's inside. And she's so so much excited about it, but the face changed when she remembered Richard. How she wish he's still here, He's still here beside her. To take care of her baby.