Chapter 18

**** SORRY FOR THE LATENESS! I WAS JUST NOT INSPIRED AT THE TIME, BUT I AM BACK BABY! JAJAJAJ I'TS LATE AND I AM EXHAUSTED SO EXCUSE MY SLOPPY WRITING (it is indeed) AND HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. ****

Charlotte

Groaning was all I could bare. My muscles ached and my whole body tingled, I pried my eyes opened and whined at the light coming in through the window. "Trent..." I was disappointed when I didn't find him next to me.

I sat up dazed at last night. After the confrontation with Trent and Cami the only way Trent loosened up was with making the entire night dedicated to making sure I was his, and well...he got the message through. My entire body was covered in love marks he made; I had hand prints on my waist, thighs, and my back. Even when I was exhausted my wolf was completely up for it as Trent and his wolf dominated mine the entire night.

I shivered at the pleasures I still felt all over, I tried standing up but failed. My legs were shaky and sensitive; I slowly and gently headed to the shower and washed up the smell of after sex. I stood changed in the kitchen making my lunch, I had overslept and it was 3 in the afternoon. I was wearing an oversized hoodie of Trent since the love marks were visible from a mile away, I felt like a hyena. I stepped outside and bumped into Jose.

"Oh...hey." I flushed as Jose turned red and looked away, he had the most serious but embarrassed feature I had ever seen. "You are not allowed to wander about alone anymore. Beta's orders." He said apologetically. I sighed knowing I was to be babied and that Jose could smell the scent of my mate all over me.

Blushing I stepped in front of him, "can we go for a walk? It's boring in here." I said shyly. Jose smiled and nodded. "Of course, but not too far. Trent will arrive soon." I nodded not wanting to cause Trent anymore paranoia and anger.

We walked around the area of our home; Jose was the silliest adorable thing in life. He was pleasant to be around with, except for the teasing of me trying to hide the inevitable. "The entire pack had to sleep through your cries Charlie." I was completely crimson when he said that, Jose kept with his comments of how he would do the same to his mate, and I heard it again.

*VISION*

"Come here bunny." I saw Lucian grabbing me playfully and grinning so mischievously. "I will catch you princess." He stated and I was hoping he would.

"Charlie!" I jolted in surprise as Jose gave me a confused look. "Are you okay? You seem out of it today." I was confused, why did I just daydream about Lucian?? I shook my head "I'm just dazed..."

"Yea speaking of dazed, Trent is on his way. Let's get you home." He grinned and I couldn't help but blush. I was walked back inside and I headed to the living room waiting for my mate. A few minutes later the door opens and I'm on my mate's lap. Shaking my head at him he starts nibbling my mark and I can't help but moan, I pushed for control but after accepting dominance all my wolf could think of was her mate and pleasing him.

"Trent..." I gasped; he was gripping my waist with one hand and the other holding my back steady. He was repeating last night. "Trent... p-please stop..." I huskily said finding his lustful eyes, he was growling a warning. "Mine." Was all he growled out and bit down on my mark; I cried out in pleasure and came against my own will. "You cum for me only me my love." I shivered at his words, blushing at my actions and furious with him.

"You need...to calm down." I breathed out. "I'm yours, but don't overdo me. I need to rest." I said to a sighing mate, he stripped me and laid me in bed licking me clean from what he caused, I mewled in protest and he laid down wrapping me around his arms possessively letting me catch some rest for once.