Chapter 4

Charlotte

I was cooking eggs with bacon alone in my mate's house. Since Camille has been with her mate, the Alpha of the Dark Moon Pack. I was curious why she hadn't come by and if this alpha of a mate had been treating her good, Trent did mention Javier had lived in the main pack house so she was there. Especially since I found out that Trent was the Beta of this pack.

*2 weeks ago*

I was stuck in this house. Yes, my mate' and he was not about to lay one finger on me. I stepped out of the shower wrapped in a towel, he was nowhere in sight. I sighed in relief as I searched for something to wear.

"I have no freaking clothes, here." I muttered "ugh.."

I breathed in and out, eyes closed frustrated. In that second a hand curled over my towel on top of my stomach and pulled me back to a muscular chest, the intoxicating scent of my mate was making me weak. My wolf was growling in pleasure as Trent kissed my bare neck and nuzzled the mark he placed the morning I woke up in his room.

"Give in to our mate. Let him mate us!" My wolf kept purring at me, angry that I wouldn't let him. I barely silenced my moan, it came out as a whisper. I shoved him away before I lost myself with him, but he wasn't having it.

Trent growled not satisfied with the fact I pushed him away, honestly it took everything in me to do what I just did. I stared at him wide eyed gesturing at my body.

"Do you not see me in a towel, dripping wet and searching for clothes!?" I practically yelled at him. "Who do you think I am?!"

"I think you're my mate, And you look beyond sexy." he smirked stepping to me "I have a beautiful mate waiting to be fully mated, naked, and wet..." he said pulling me to him, grinning and watching me "I think it's a perfect night!"

I leaned in, watching his full juicy lips that had a beautiful sexy smile and placed mine to his, kissing him softly, while his hands wandered below my towel I pushed him away watching his surprised face as I went across the room holding my towel to my chest.

"You are a perv!" I said pulling one of his T-shirts from a drawer and sliding it on, my back to him. He came behind me, his breath fanning my neck as he sighed.

"We'll have to beautiful....you know that." he informed me as he went to bed and I stood there glaring.

Of course I wanted him, I was just not expecting everything that happened to be like this. I knew I would give in soon. I crawled in bed exhausted, but I felt well protected when his arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me to his chest right before I drifted to sleep. My wolf purring in comfort....he wasn't 'touching' me.....yet.

*Flashback over*

Does it smell like.... "Shit!" I whispered as 3 pieces of bacon were turning to charcoal in the fry pan. Crap. "Mmm that sucks" I muttered.

"Are you trying to burn down the house?" Trent grinned as he walked forward towering over me. "Need help?" he asked grabbing the pan.

No. I was just daydreaming and forgot it." I told him turning the stove off. "Want some?" I lifted the cooked bacon and ate one, he nodded taking the plate.

"Yup" he snatched the plate away.

"That wasn't all yours!" I stared at him smirking. He set the plate down on the table and sat in the end. I went to him in an attempt to grab the plate he guarded but he gripped my waist and sat me on his lap, making me squeal.