Chapter 15

Charlotte

I groaned at Trent, he wasn't letting me go for a run unless I had a guard on me, while he went for round with the alpha. It was frustrating.

"Please! Just for an hour or two....I promise I'll come straight back" I whined at him, pouting at him. He kept walking out the door and I followed. "Then can I come with you?" he raised an eyebrow giving me a curious look.

"You never asked to go with me before." He said curiously

"You might get bored." I shrugged, grinning.

"No I won't." I giggled and walked ahead "come on slow poke!" He growled at me and I rolled my eyes making a face at him as he shifted. I whined and had my arms up like a child.

"Carry me!" I pouted with big eyes, his wolf was intimidating and his amusement was clear in his eyes, he nudged his muzzle between my legs to help me on, I sat on his back and smiled. "Giddy up Slow poke!" He growled at me, and sped off to the end of the territory where Javier was. I almost fell off and I smacked his head for that. He just grinned and kept running.

"Better hold on. Wouldn't want to fall off." He mind linked, all I could do was grip his fur and the moment he stopped my hair was puffy from all the wind. I groaned and jumped off, fixing my hair as Trent nudged my back, licking my cheek. I kissed his muzzle and went into the prison office of the territory, I was expecting dungeons and nasty floors, but it was a beautiful building inside with marble floors and many rooms in this floor and second.

"It's not what'd you'd expect huh?" Trent chuckled, wearing a shirt and jeans now "The prisoners are in the underground floor. It's not comfortable as it is here." He said holding me to him and taking me to a room. It was a game/snack room. It looked like heaven for a guy. And Jose and Monti were playing video games, I raised an eyebrow.

"Why are they here?" I looked at Carlos

"I'll be back in a bit after my rounds. Jose will watch over you." He stated and kissed my head. "I'll see you" and he left. I watched the guys play as I walked over and fell in the couch on purpose, pushing them to the side so that I could sit, I smiled innocently while they kept playing, I stole Jose's control and played too, I was winning and giggling.

"You suck Monti! My foot can play better than you!" I teased as he raced behind me in the game

"YES!!" I yelled in satisfaction, standing on the couch as they watched amused, but Monti Pouted.

"Beginners luck." He said and went to grab some nachos in the snack area on the other side,

I grabbed sour gummy worms and a hot dog and started eating as they watched curiously. "What?" I said with a bite of a hot dog.

"That's a strange combination." Jose said smirking at my snacks.

"It's good. You should try it." I said eating them.

"No thanks" he said drinking coke "So what do you want to do?" he asked me

"Let's keep playing." I suggested and they didn't hesitate. For 2 hours we played every game in the room and I might have lost the majority against them both, but whatever.

"Damn, you suck. You need to start working on your game" Monti smirked at me, tapping my nose.

"Shut up!" I crossed my arms and pouted. They both started laughing at me with amusement.

"What's so funny?" Said Trent as he walked in with the alpha. Javier seemed amused at the situation, but Trent had his eyes narrowed at the guys and coming to me possessively.

"They beat me at the majority of the games.." I pouted at him, he smirked and kissed me. I smiled at him. "my prize?"

"You mean my prize!" said Jose smirking at me.

"Oh? Do you want my mate to kiss you?" I smirked, grinning. Trent was giving me a frown and so was Jose.

"Very funny Charlotte, I can find my own prize at the club. Maybe even my mate..." he said rubbing back of his neck, he walked out. I knew Jose wanted a girl to settle with, it was sad he hadn't found his mate yet and I hoped he did. Monti followed him waving at us.

"How's Cami?" I asked Javier as he leaned against the door. He smiled softly at me.

"She's fine. She's still afraid but she's okay." He assured me and patted Trent's shoulder. "See you later bro. Heading back." He said and waved at me and walked out shifting into his huge wolf. I huffed and looked at Trent.

"I'm bored.." I played with his button up shirt. "we..should head home.." I suggested with a glint in my eyes. He grinned and lifted me up his waist. I yelped and giggled at him as he carried me out.

"Let's go then." He smiled and threw me up and behind him while shifting into his sexy wolf. I smiled and gripped his fur as we ran out through the woods, I enjoyed it. I closed my eyes to enjoy the feel of nature and embrace it, all of a sudden a joyful chuckle came out, I opened my eyes and looked down at Trent.

"What'd you say?" I looked at him smiling. He shook his head confused.

"No?" he responded through our mind link, I was caught off guard and swore I heard a guys laugh. I paused and breathed in the air, we were completely alone as we headed home. I shrugged it off and got down as we went inside, I smiled playfully at him as I went in, I heard him growl and I giggled at his attitude, next thing I know he scooped me up and carried me to bed.

"Someone's excited." I smirked and kissed his cheek. He got us in our room and shut the door, and in a second I was in our bed, and having a grinning mate over me.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Trent

Charlotte's moans would be the end of me, her hair fell perfectly around her face, and it was just making me go harder. I held her waist and pulled her closer, I got curious. I looked down at her waist and right above her hip was that mark. It looked too much like a mate mark, and it wasn't leaving. This made me growl loudly and glare at the mark.

I felt Charlotte gasp and look at me, we both stopped and she looked down at her waist and her eyes narrowed confused, she stroked her skin over the mark, I growled.

"What is that?" I said sternly. She looked at me and shrugged.

"I thought it was a birthmark that appeared. I don't know." She said confused and ignoring it. It was making my wolf push to figure what the hell this was.

"It looks like a mark." I said growling "a mate mark. And I didn't do that" my wolf was pushing for out.

Charlotte gave me a look "I didn't sleep or mate with anyone else! Only you, and if you don't remember I was held captive by a rogue!" that clicked something, I pulled her out, and quickly slipped my boxers on.

"Where are you-" She yelped when I threw her over my shoulder and gave her my shirt to slip on as I walked out the room and headed to Javier's. I was concerned and that's been there since I've had her back, every time we made love it would be there. My wolf didn't like the similarity of it being a mate mark and not by us. I knocked loudly and he opened the door, his eyes narrowed. I looked over his shoulder and saw Camille, sad. I looked back at my alpha as he turned his face away, keeping his view from me. I looked at Charlotte as she groaned, holding the shirt over her butt. I set her down and she smacked my chest.

I looked at Javier as he asked why I was here. "Charlotte has a mark on her hip. I don't know what it means or how it got there and neither does she." I stated as I held my mate close.

"I think I know what you're talking about..." we all turned our heads to our Luna giving us a sad look.

What did she know?