Chapter 20

Charlotte

Another week of being pushed away was hurting my wolf and I, she whimpered whenever Trent would just mate with us but he didn't once show affection. He was hurting us and it was worrying my wolf, I was having visions more recently and the void Trent failed to fill was filled with Lucian's visions and dreams.

I shook my head as I waited outside the house, Jose was no longer my guard thanks to my mate and I was assigned a more stricter pack member. The rogues hadn't planned anything and Javier and Trent weren't liking it, they had been planning allies in case there was a problem.

It was almost midnight and Trent wasn't home yet, I sighed as I headed to our room and washed my face and teeth. Slipping out of my clothes, I slid into the sheets with only my panties. I couldn't sleep without my mate but he wouldn't sleep with me, he'd stay on the couch and keep his distant.

On cue, Trent walked into the room, he glanced to make sure I was there as he slid his shirt off. I watched him grab his pillow and another blanket as he set up the couch, my heart aching for him.

"Sleep with me.." I said quietly while sitting up, Trent didn't say a word as he went into the restroom. I sat there quietly, holding the sheet up my chest as I waited for him. I wanted him next to me and he wouldn't unless...

"Go to sleep." He ordered as he came out the bathroom, I whined softly and pushed the sheet away. Trent looked over and kept his gaze on me, his eyes were swirling lightly in the dim room.

"I need you.." I said softly as he narrowed his eyes and stalked towards me. I watched him as he stood at the edge of the bed and pulled my legs down towards him, I gasped softly at the action as he leant down and began kissing my mark. I shivered hoping he'd join me in bed, his hands assaulted my body as he ripped the panties off and stroked my core.

I let out a soft moan as he slid his fingers in and began pushing in and out, I whimpered in pleasure as he continued, bringing me closer to that warmth. He pulled away when I came, I whimpered at the absence but as I regained my senses I saw my mate sliding himself into me, pounding me as I cried out.

I was screaming while he finished what I had started, he growled lowly as I moaned his name and he pinned my arms to the bed. When his lips met mine I was relieved to have him close as he went deeper, I cried out as I climaxed even longer than before, my legs quivered as Trent followed right after and filled me. I was exhausted as he pulled out and watched me tremble in the after sex, he scooped me up from the edge of the bed and laid me higher on it. I was drifting to sleep when I felt his absence again. My wolf whining softly at her mate.

"What?" I asked as I looked through the mirror to find my reflection, except I was pregnant. I looked round, my mood was strangely jolly yet confused. I touched my stomach and went outside to search for Trent, I tried to run but ended up waddling down the stairs and complaining. Her scent was here as I finished the flight of stairs.

"Ma?" I asked and her head popped up from the couch, she quickly tried standing up and after a few tries she was up in her feet and her round belly greeted me as well.

"You're pregnant too??" She asked in alarm. I was taken aback at the question and shook my head 'no'. "We're dreaming again." She stated and walked over to me and bit her lip.

"I never thought of pups...but," she hesitated "It feels right.." She said in confusion. I nodded and looked around, sighing.

"Is Javier angry with you too?" I asked sadly, she huffed but I could see it hurt her as well. Now we were dreaming of our pups, and it was theirs. A light seeping through the front door caught my attention as Cami and I walked to it, I looked at her before opening it.

The light blinded us as we walked through a soft wind, the light dimmed, I blinked at the front yard as I heard two giggles and squeals coming from two kids in the front yard. I turned to Camille as she stared straight at the child who had her features and Javier's..

"Mom! Can I shift now??" He asked as he ran towards her, she was caught off guard as the little boy gripped her hand and raised his arms. She didn't hesitate to pick him up.

A small tug at my fingers brought my line of vision down to the most beautiful little girl, she had long black and auburn hair, a small cute nose, but her big grey eyes complimented her happiness. Her pretty little blue dress was a little dirty as she had been playing with the young boy.

She reached up with her hands, making grabby hands. "Up mama!" My heart melted as I scooped her up and she nuzzled my neck, I smiled happily as she giggled at the child Camille was cradling.

"Mom! Wolf! I want to ride daddy's wolf!" He said as my little girl clapped in agreement. Cami turned to me, her eyes were lit with such happiness and I'm sure mine were as well.

"We're going to wake up soon..." She said softly as she looked ahead at the scenery fading away, my heart broke as I thought of letting my little girl go. I clutched her to me and shook my head, she wrapped her little arms around my neck and yawned.

"Go to sleep love.." I heard Camille say, I knew she was talking to the child as I kissed the girls face and told her to take a nap. The dream began to fade as Cami and I exchanged sad looks.

I sat up gasping for air, I looked a the room and then to my stomach. I was nude from last night and shaking violently, I turned to the side to see the brand softly tingling. I stroked it and softly hissed in pain and pleasure. A threatening growl made me aware that he was also in this room, I looked next to the bed and Trent was sitting in a chair with bags under his eyes. Had he not slept?

I turned away from him, trying not to let the distant he put between us affect me. That little girl, she was mine. Why did I dream of a baby girl? I bit my lip as I trembled lightly, my wolf was silent and it was worrying me more.

From the corner of my eye I could see Trent sensing my distress and he slowly came closer unsure of what what wrong. A tear slipped from my eye as i stood up and locked myself in the bathroom, I looked in the mirror and couldn't help but touch my stomach. Something was wrong. I quickly showered and could hear my mate getting ready, my wolf was still being silent as I kept seeing images of the little girl.