Chapter Seventeen

When we got to Times Square Cam and Nash wanted to eat so we decided to go to bubba gumps to eat. I sat next to Taylor of course and Aaron.
"So you guys, Noelle and I have news." Taylor went on.
"She better not be pregnant." Cam cut in.
"Noo no no not like that kind of news." Taylor laughed.
"Then what?" Nash asked.
"We got an email from Digifest last night, and they want us to be performers." I explained.
"No way." Shawn said.
"So what do you guys think?" Taylor asked.
"I say lets do it!" Cam shouted.
We all started laughing and continued to eat and talk about the future. It was still so unreal that this was all happening to me. After lunch we walked around Times Square and did some sight seeing but then we all wanted to go shopping just at different places..... So Nash, Cam and Carter decided to go to some shoe stores while Aaron and Shawn went to check out some music stores and Taylor and I went off together without a destination.
"I miss the jacks." I laughed
"Me too, we'll have to call them later." he said while taking my hand.
New York was cold especially in December. Taylor and I walked and went to look at the tree at Rockefeller center, while we were there we asked someone to take our picture. I thought we were just going to be smiling but Taylor pulled me in for a kiss for it.
He then posted the picture on Twitter.
"With the perfect girl in the perfect city."
I just looked at him and smiled and he put his arm around me while we walked back to our meeting spot with the guys.
"Ready?" Shawn asked.
"Yep." We said in unison as we all piled into a car headed back to the hotel.
The hotel was about thirty minutes away and some of the guys were so exhausted they had fallen asleep. I just looked at them and smiled knowing that I finally had a family.

(Authors Note)
It's a short chapter but hey it's an update ;)