Chapter Nine

I woke up to a loud beep from my phone at five thirty. Emily and I had to start getting ready for the airport.

"Ugh." I moaned into my pillow.

"Emily get up." I said throwing a pillow at her.

"Why'd we pick such an early flight." She groaned.

We both started getting dressed. Emily decided to wear sweatpants once again. I was about to put jeans on but I decided against it, my yoga pants were calling out to me. By the time we were done getting ready and packing it was six thirty. Then my phone started going off. It was a text from Taylor

Taylor:

"Come over the guys want to say bye."

Noelle:

"Ok I'll be over in a minute."

I told Emily I would be back in five minutes, she just nodded. I decided to just walk right into the room instead of bothering to knock. As soon as I walked in I was ambushed by all the boys giving me a group hug.

"Don't leave us." Shawn laughed.

"It's just a week." I laughed.

I had said goodbye to all the boys and we all made sure I had their numbers so we can stay in touch. Then Taylor came up to me.

"Can I drive you to the airport?" He asked.

"Of course." I smiled.

Taylor and I went to my room to get my stuff and meet up with Emily. Once we were in the car Taylor put the radio on and "best day of my life" by the American authors came on. When we got to the airport we had an hour till we boarded. I told Emily I'd meet up with her before we got on. Taylor and I grabbed breakfast at the little coffee place that had there.

"She seems distant." Taylor said while biting into a muffin.

"Who? Emily?" I asked.

"Yeah like she seems so irritated."

"Feels like that right? I don't know what happened, I'll talk to her on the plane." I replied.

After we ate Taylor and I just walked around till it was time to go.

"I don't wanna go." I groaned into his shoulder. He rubbed my back with his arm.

"It's just a week, then well see each other.

I looked up at him and smiled. He pulled me in for a kiss, it was the kind of kiss where you could feel the emotion in it.

Taylor and I said goodbye and I walked towards the boarding area and found Emily.

"Ready?" She asked.

"Yep." I sighed.

We boarded the plane and got into our seats. Emily was about to put her headphones in until I stopped her. She looked at me confused.

"Can we talk?" I asked.

"Sure what's up?"

"I dunno you've seemed very distant lately." I replied.

"Oh really? I'm sorry, you should of talked to me sooner!" She said chipper.

"So you're not like mad at me or anything?" I was confused.

"No of course not!"

"Well good." I exhaled and smiled.

"So what's going on with you and Taylor?" she smirked.

"I really don't know I mean we kissed, like we kissed a lot." I smiled thinking about it.

"Well do you think he'll ask you out?"

"I hope so." I replied.

I put my headphones in and looked out the window thinking about how things would end up with Taylor and I.