Chapter Three

"Noelle right?" He said.
"Yeah." I said smiling.
"Did you like the show today?"
"Oh yeah it was great, you guys are amazing." I said making him smile.
"Thanks." He smiled back.
"You know you guys are like the reason that I started my YouTube channel and stuff." I blurted out.
"Did I really just say that? sorry." I mumbled.
"Sorry? For what? It makes me so happy knowing that I inspire people to do things." He said making me blush.
"Wanna do something fun?" he asked.
"Me?" I asked in shock.
"Yes you. he laughed.
"Sure." I said smiling.
"Ok well first we have to go back to my room, I have to get something." He said.
"okay, lead the way." I said.
My heart was racing as we walking down the hall towards his room which was literally right across from Emily and ours. How did we not notice?
"Do you wanna come in and meet them guys?" he asked.
I was freaking out I was in yoga pants and my magcon hoodie. I did not want to meet the boys looking like this.
"They're probably like asleep or something. I don't want to bother anyone." I said sheepishly.
"Come on it'll be fine." He said while grabbing my hand.
"Taylor really it's fine." I said while being dragged into the room.
I suddenly saw Nash Grier standing in front of us.
"TAYLOR BROUGHT A GIRL IN THE ROOM." Nash yelled.
Suddenly a swarm of boys huddled around me,pushing Taylor away from me. I was corned by all of my idols in front of a door, lovely. I just stood there awkwardly being bombarded with questions.
"Guys, Guys, Guys give her some room." I heard a voice say.
They all started to move suddenly Matt Espinosa pops up in front of me after making the guys move and says "So why are you here?"
"Uh well because Taylor brought me." I stuttered.
"What's your name?" him still interrogating me.
"Noelle" I replied sheepishly.
Then all the boys started singing, making me feel a little more comfortable.
"Um guys." Taylor said.
"What?" they all said in unison.
"You guys are blocking me from my friend, were about to go do something." he said while coming back to me with a tripod and camera.
"Oooohhhhh" they all coed as he came to me.
"Make sure to use protection when you make the sex tape." I hear someone say. Taylor just flipped him off while going out the door.
"Nice meeting you guys." I laughed while Taylor yanked me out of the room.
"Well they seem nice." I said laughing still.
"Yeah there like my brothers." He said.
"So where are we going?" I asked.
"Obviously your room we're making a sex tape remember." he said.
My heart stopped and my eyes popped out of my head.
"Kidding, kidding. We're gonna go to the roof and make a YouTube video."
"Oh." I said relaxing.
Once we got on the roof I went near the edge by the rail, the view was beautiful just looking out at the city.
"Beautiful isn't it?"
"Yeah." I breathed.
"Come on." he said.
We walked over and I sat on the couch while Taylor adjusted the tripod and camera angle. Soon he came over and sat next to me.
"Hey guys, what is up." He said to the camera. "Today I am with my new friend, Noelle."
"Hi." I said smiling and waving to the camera.
"We are going to be doing the get to know me tag because I just met Noelle like a half an hour ago."
"Favorite color?" He asked.
"Uh it kind of changes all the time but probably blue right now."
"Play any sports?"
"Cheerleading and softball." I smiled.
Soon time passed and Taylor and I got to know each other and we had a lot in common. We were laughing over a story told me about how a fan grabbed his package and whispered talk dirty to me in his ear. We started walking back down to our rooms because it was one in the morning. I tried getting into my room but it was locked and Emily was asleep.
"Agh, I'm gonna have to go down to the front desk and get a spare." I groaned.
"The front desk closely past twelve." Taylor said.
"Great." I said while resting my head on the door in stress that I would have to sleep in the hall.
"You could stay in my room? If you want to I mean." Taylor suggested.
"I dunno." I said nervously.
"I mean unless you want to sleep in the hallway." He laughed.
"Fine." I giggled. "But what about the guys."
"They're probably sleeping anyway."
"Ok." I sighed.
Taylor opened the door and thankfully they were all sleeping. It would of been so awkward going to bed with them awake. We got into Taylor's bed and it wasn't as awkward as it was.
"The guys don't usually wake up early, so like if you want to leave early to avoid confrontation I won't mind." He said.
"We'll see what happens in the morning." I said making him smile.
"Goodnight Noelle." Taylor said turning on his side.
"Goodnight Taylor." I smiled.