Chapter Ten

As soon as we landed Emily and started walking towards my car. It's freezing in New York. We got into the car and I put the heat on high. As we were driving Emily fell asleep and I was left alone with my thoughts. I pulled up to Emily's house and shook her awake. We said goodbye and I drove home. I pulled up to my house to notice nobody was home. I really thought my mom would of at least stayed home to see me, guess not. I got my bags out of the car and trudged up the stairs. I put my bags by the door and walked into the kitchen and poured myself some orange juice. It was six o'clock at night but we had nothing else to drink. After that I grabbed my bags and headed upstairs to my room. I kicked off my shoes and plopped on my bed.

I decided to text my brother and see where he was.

To Zach:

Where are you guys?

From Zach:

Went out to dinner.

Oh cool so my family went out to dinner the night I come home just great. I wish I could go to my dads but he's not home, He's away on a business trip.

I turned on my tv and decided to watch Stuck in love since Netflix was my only friend tonight. Later Taylor called me and we talked about our family's and just talked about everything basically.

After I got off the phone with Taylor I realized it was ten and my family was still not home so I just went to bed.

In the morning when I woke up I checked my phone and saw no new messages but a whole bunch of twitter notifications. I was gaining followers by the minute. I got up and got dressed and decided to film a video today.

"Hey guys how are all of you?" I said to my camera.

"This video is just a little update about what has been going on in my life lately. Sooo recently I went to Magcon just to go and see the boys but I bumped into Taylor at the hotel while I was there and basically everything went up from there. You guys seriously amaze me, I don't even think I would've gone on stage at magcon or even be a part of it if it wasn't for you guys. So just a heads up for you guys I will be going to Magcon in New York next week and I can't wait to meet you all! So that's it just a little update and I love you all so much and I'll see you next week."

I shut the camera off and uploaded it. Soon my notifications where going wild everyone was excited to meet me then Taylor tweeted me.

@TaylorCaniff: @Noellee nice video (;

@noellee: @taylorcaniff why thank you ;)

I got so many tweets from my fans saying "I ship it." "Just date already." etc.

I heard the front door open and walked out of my room to see it was my brother.

"Hey." I sighed.

"Sup." he replied before going into his room to play video games.

I just sighed, the only people I have an actual relationship with inside my family is my older brother and dad but I never see them.

I was so bored at home, I grabbed my keys and went for a drive. I went to the mall to get some new clothes for magcon since I have nothing else to do. While I was walking to Target I bumped into some fans and took pictures with them. It's so weird that I actually have fans now. After I finished shopping I started walking till I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Sorry my bad." I said getting up.

"Well look who it is." A familiar voice said.

I looked up to see my ex Josh and his best friend Derek.

"Derek, Josh." I said while trying to walk away. I was almost away till I felt a hand on my wrist.

"Where do you think your going?" Josh said to me.

"Home." I said flatly while yanking my wrist away. I started walking away until I heard Derek say "home to give head to the next guy she sees"

"Excuse me?" I snapped.

"You heard him slut." Josh said.

"Are you kidding me? I'm a slut? really? and how am I a slut? Because I didn't sleep with you? Get over yourself." I said walking away yet again.

Suddenly I was grabbed by Josh.

"I wasn't done talking to you!" He yelled.

I spat in his face, then felt a sting across my face.

"You little bitch!" He yelled while slapping me.

I needed to get out of there so I just kicked him and ran to my car. They didn't follow and I went to the only place I could think of where I'd be safe.

The old drive in. There's an abandoned drive in up on a hill where nobody goes so I always go there to think.

Once I got there I started crying. How did my life get this way? I really needed someone to talk to. I called Taylor just hearing him would calm me down. The phone kept ringing and ringing. He didn't pick up, I just slammed my fist into my steering wheel and started driving home.

Once I got home I kicked off my shoes at the door and saw my mother on the couch.

"Have you been smoking pot?" She asked.

"Really that's what your asking me? If my eyes are bloodshot because I was smoking? No mom I haven't I've actually been crying." I snapped.

"Don't give me an attitude for not keeping your shit together." She snapped back.

"Mom I got slapped today by Josh."

"Ok? Probably deserved it anyway." she stung me.

"Excuse me?" I said on the verge of tears.

"I wouldn't blame him you always acted like a slut when you were with him." She said looking at her nails.

"That's it." I said going to my room.

I grabbed a bag and started packing some clothes and things and grabbed my keys.

"I'm so done." I said walking out the door.

I started my car and my mom didn't even bother coming after me. I went to my dad's house even though he's not there it's better than my moms. I then realized I should just get emancipated. After I put my shit in my rooms at my dad I drove to the town house and filed for a court date to get emancipated. The court date is in two days.