Chapter Fourteen

"What are you doing here?" I asked getting up.

Taylor came behind me.

"To take you home, what do you think you're doing coming here along unsupervised and who's this?" She said flaunting her arms towards Taylor.

"I'm not going home because "legally" I am an adult and this is Taylor my boyfriend." I said.

"Nice to meet you." Taylor said sticking out his hand.

My mom denied him.

"Boyfriend? you've got to be kidding me and where do you plan on living miss "adult". She said.

I didn't know where I was going to live yet. I started fumbling with my words.

"She's moving in with me after this weekend." Taylor said.

"Excuse me?" my mother said.

"You heard him." I said.

"Now if you excuse us mother we have work to do." I grabbed Taylor's hand and we started walking back to the room.

"Don't walk away from me." I heard her yell.

We got inside the room and I exhaled loudly.

"I can't believe I just did that." I said leaning against the door.

"I'm proud of you for sticking up to her." Taylor said turning towards me.

He leaned in for a kiss and it was nice. We stood there for a minute until we heard Aaron and Shawn coughing obnoxiously. I started turning red.

"Sorry." I said walking toward my bag to pick out an outfit for today.

"So what's on the agenda today?" Aaron asked.

"Well Noelle and I are going to discuss some things over breakfast.." Taylor said.

"We are?" I asked.

"We are." He stated.

"So I'm assuming there's not a breakfast invitation for us?" Shawn asked.

"Nope sorry, it's just personal stuff." Taylor started rambling.

"We get it man it's cool." Aaron said.

I just walked into the bathroom while they were talking and started getting ready. What did we even have to talk about us? Maybe he's getting second thoughts about us.. No stop. I said to myself. I finished getting ready and walked out of the bathroom.

"So can we go now?" He asked.

"Yeah." I half smiled.

"Where'd Shawn and Aaron go?"

"Nash and Cams room." He replied.

"Gotcha." I said as we walked out of the room.

When we got into the lobby there were a few girls who wanted to take pictures with Taylor and I. We took some photos and got their twitter user names and then left.

Once we got outside I realized it was raining.

"Great choice in footwear." Taylor smirked at me because I was wearing sandals.

"Oh shut up." I laughed.

(Taylor's P.O.V)

While we were driving she turned on the radio and that Paramore song "the only exception came on". I then slipped my hand into hers putting the biggest smile on her face.

"You're beautiful." I told her.

"You make me so happy." She replied smiling.

We pulled into an IHOP but before we got out I pulled her close and kissed her. We sat there for about a minute and then I pulled away just smiling at her.

When we got seated she looked up at me. Gosh she's so beautiful.

"So what do we have to discuss?" She asked.

"Well I want to know if you really want to move in with me?"

(Authors note)

I'm so sorry! it's been forever since I updated, I've been so busy but I'm back and I'm sorry this chapters so short but don't worry the next one will be up soon too!