Chapter Eleven

I knew I had to call my dad and tell him about the court date and my mom but I'm just going to text her. The phone started ringing but he didn't answer so I just left a voicemail and texted my mom.
I needed someone to talk too, I just called Taylor still in tears.
"Hello?" A tired voice answered.
"Taylor?" I said sniffling.
"Noelle? What's wrong?" He asked concerned.
"I just had a really bad day and wanted to talk to someone."
"What happened?" He asked
"Well I was walking to my car after getting some clothes and I ran into my ex and we got into an argument and he slapped me and my mom and I got into an argument. Now I'm getting emancipated this week and don't know what to do. Everything's just shit."
"He hit you!? What! I'll kill him!" He sounded angry.
"I don't know what to do." I sighed.
"Everything will be ok listen I fly in, in two days. then we can figure everything out, ok?"
Taylor's P.O.V
"Ok." She sniffled.
"I gotta go now I'll see you soon." I replied.
"Bye Tay." She hung up.
I can't believe someone would hurt Noelle and then her mom saying she deserved it. What kind of mother says that. I just sighed and groaned into my pillow. It bothers me so much that I can't be there to help her. I want her so badly, not as in sex but just her prescience makes me so happy, everything about her makes me smile. I think when I see her I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend. I looked at my phone again it was already four-thirty in the morning. I was starting to get tired so I went to sleep.
Noelles P.O.V
After I got off the phone with Taylor last night I went to bed. When I woke up this morning I checked my phone to see my Dad texted me.
Dad:
I'll support you with anything you decide, remember that. I'll be home today around three we'll talk about it then.
After that I went on twitter to see that Taylor tagged me in a tweet.
So happy to have such an amazing friend in my life, stay strong @noelleeee see you soon.
He put a picture with it, it was our first picture we had ever taken. It was when we went to bounce and Taylor and I we're stuck in the ball pit.
I smiled then tweeted him back.
@TaylorCaniff thanks so much, I can't wait to see you!
Suddenly a car door shut, I figured it was my dad so I went downstairs. Soon my dad walked in and I gave him a hug.
"Hey kiddo." He said. "So you want to get emancipated?"
"Yeah." I said nervously.
"Did I do something?" he asked.
"No! no of course not, it's just I can't live with mom anymore and your always working and I'll have to travel a lot for magcon. I figure it'll just work out better if I get emancipated." I explained.
"I'm ok with it but what about your mother?" he asked.
"We're not on good terms and won't ever be." I sighed.
"Well did you at least tell her?"
"Yeah." I sighed running my hand through my hair.
"Ok good, lets go have lunch." my dad said changing the topic.
Lunch was good we talked about my dads trip and how I was in magcon. Later we just watched some tv and then I went into my room.
Tomorrow's court and Taylor flys in, its going to be so hectic.
(Next day.)
I woke up exhausted I couldn't sleep at all thinking about court or Taylor coming in. I got dressed and wore a maroon dress with a white cardigan.
I went downstairs to see my dad ready drinking coffee.
"Ready?" he asked.
"Yep." I sighed.
The car ride was quiet, I wondered if my mom would show up. If she doesn't that'll help me out even more.
We arrived at the courthouse and I took a big breath and walked in.
(After court)
I walked out of the court house feeling free. I was now considered an "adult", no longer having to worry about my mom or hiding at my dad's. My mom didn't even show up today. My dad and I drove home and I went in my room.
Suddenly my phone started ringing.
It was Taylor.
"Hey." I said smiling.
"How'd court go?" He asked.
"Good, good I'm finally an "adult". I said putting emphasis on the adult part.
"Well that's good." He laughed.
"So when do you get here?" I asked him because we were going to the hotel together.
"Look outside." He said.
"What?" I said confused going to my window. I saw Taylor leaning on the front of his car with a big smile on his face.
I ran outside into his arms.
"Taylor!" I said into his hug.
"You're here."
"I missed you so much." He said kissing the top of my head.
"Eh hem" I heard my dad.
Taylor stood awkwardly.
"Uhm Dad this is Taylor, Taylor this is my dad." I said.
"Nice to meet you sir." Taylor said sticking out his hand to shake my dad's.
A smile grew on my dad's face.
"I like you." he said.
"But listen Noelle, I have to work late tonight so I won't be able to see you before you leave." He said.
"Ok." I sighed.
We exchanged hugs and goodbyes because who knows the next time I'll see him again.
"So are you ready to go or do you have to pack?" Taylor asked.
"I have to grab some things first." I said leading him into the house.
We went into my room, it's pretty small but I'm never here anyway so it works.
"It's so small." Taylor said.
"I know but it's better then nothing I sighed.
Taylor just gave me a sympathetic look.
"I need to find a place to live." I sighed again.
"Why don't you stay here?" Taylor asked.
"I can't he's never home and it wouldn't work and I can't stay at my moms because that will be a nightmare. Shit I still have to get my stuff from there."
I texted my brother and asked him if my mom was home.
To Zach: Is mom home? I have to get my stuff.
To Noelle: No but if I were you I'd hurry before she gets back.
"I need to go to my moms." I told Taylor.
He just looked at me confused.
"To get my stuff."
"Ohhhh ok, I'll drive Taylor said."
Taylor and I put my stuff from my dad's into his car and we went to my moms. She was still at work. I went into my room and packed most of my stuff said bye to my brother and got into the car.
"You ok?" Taylor asked.
"Yeah." I lied.
The ride to the hotel was mostly silent except for the radio playing. I actually liked it gave me time to think. When we got to the hotel Taylor and I grabbed our things and went to the front desk
"Can I help you." The woman at the front desk said.
"Uh we're staying for magcon." Taylor said.
"You and half the other people here." She said rolling her eyes.
"Were the performers." Taylor snapped back.
Her eyes popped wide open.
"My apologizes." She awkwardly smiled. "Can I have your names?"
"Taylor Caniff and Noelle Jacobs" Taylor said.
"Here's your keys, you're on the fourth floor." She smiled trying to fix her attitude.
"Thank you." I said while Taylor and I walked away.
"We're sharing a room?" I asked.
"Yeah you don't mind right?" He asked.
"No of course not." I smiled.
Taylor just looked at me and came in for a kissing pushing me against our door.
"I've been waiting to do that" he said in between kisses.
I just smiled until I felt us falling backwards, Taylor had fallen on top of me. Someone had opened the door.