Chapter fifteen

"So are you going to move in with me?" he asked.

I kinda just stared at him, moving in is a big step in a relationship and we just started going out. I took a giant gulp of my water.

"If you really want me too."

A big smile grew on his face. He's so cute.

"This is going to be great, my family will love you." He grabbed my hand and kissed it. "You won't regret this."

We finished breakfast and headed to the hotel to find Aaron, Nash, Shawn, Cameron and Matt and Carter there.

"Matt! Carter!" I said giving them hugs.

"Hey" they both said sadly.

"What's going on?" Taylor asked.

"It's Bart man, he keeps upping the ticket prices and it's not fair to the fans." Nash told us.

"The Jacks aren't even part of magcon anymore." Cam added in.

"What?" I asked.

"The jacks said to lower there meet and greet prices but Bart said no and they don't wanna be part of something that doesn't treat there fans right." Carter said.

"We're leaving too." Nash said sadly.

"We're?" I asked.

"Nash,Carter, Hayes and I." Cameron said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Bart told us to leave, we cause to much complications apparently." Nash explained.

Taylor sat down and sighed.

"Such bullshit man, if you guys are done I'm done." He said. "We're a family."

That's means if Taylor was done, I was done too. I barely got to perform. I didn't care about performing but I wanted to meet all the fans. I sighed and sat next to Taylor and put my head on his shoulder, he took my hand in his.

"You know you don't have to give it up too, you can stay I know how much you wanted to meet fans and perform." he told me.

"I don't want to do something like this without you, you're the reason I'm doing it. Better opportunities will come along." I told him.

He just gave me a faint smiled and kissed the top of my head and pulled me closer.

"Shawn? Aaron?" Taylor said looking at them.

"I dunno man, I'm afraid once I give it up I'll be done." Aaron said.

"We understand." I told him giving him a reassuring smile.

"I'd be leaving soon anyway because I'm touring with Austin this summer, so I was bound to leave anyway." Shawn said.

Suddenly my phone started going off. It was a tweet from Bart.

"Due to complications magcon New York will be cancelled. Sorry to all the fans. Everyone who bought a ticket will be refunded."

"Looks like it's really over." I said looking down.

"It'll be ok, we'll all still stay together." Taylor said.

"We should make a video explaining everything." Matt said.

I soon set up my camera since it was the only one out at the moment we didn't plan on editing it so we had to be careful while shooting it.

"Hey you guys!" I said giving the camera a faint smile. "so a whole bunch of you are really confused as to what is going on related to magcon. Basically some personal stuff is going on and we want the best for you guys, the fans because without you guys there is no us. A lot of stuff wasn't going to be fair to you guys and we weren't ok with that so basically. Shawn, Matt, Nash, Carter, Cam, Hayes, Taylor or the Jacks will not be returning with magcon." I said.

"And don't you guys worry we will still being doing events together because we're a family so will be doing everything together no exceptions." Nash said.

"I think we covered everything right?" I asked.

"Yeah, you're good"Taylor said.

"So that's it you guys and thank you for all the support we really appreciate it and will see you soon." I said shutting the camera off.

We then uploaded the video and twitter was going crazy all the fans we're upset but they all supported our decisions.

That night while Aaron and Shawn were sleeping Taylor went on his computer to check his email or whatever while I was reading a book.

"Hey babe come check this out." Taylor said.

"What is it?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck and sat on his lap.

"It's an email from this thing called Digi fest." He said.

(Authors note)

Ahh the drama but here is an update, sorry they've been taking so long I've been busy haha but a lot of you have been asking who I picture Noelle is and I don't know if I should or not. So if you guys wanna know who I picture her as comment so I can know or not :)