Chapter two

When we got to the hotel Emily and I decided that she was just going to change and that we would unpack later.

The lady at the front desk had apologized to us in advanced because she said that there were going to be a lot of girls here the day of magcon and that there are loud people on our floor.

Emily had wondered if it was the boys but I knew it wasn't and didn't want to believe it was because I didn't want to get my hopes up for something that won't happen. We started walking out of he hotel and decided to do some shopping and go to the beach.

(Time passes)

The next two days flew by and today is magcon I'm so excited. Emily and I got up early because we got meet and greet tickets as well. I just decided to straighten my hair, I didn't feel like doing anything special to it. I was so jealous of Emily's hair, it's was so long and such a pretty color of brown. I on the other hand had bleak blonde had and it was an ok length but so dead.

I put on another pair of stonewashed jeans some black converse and a ramones tank top with a navy blue bandanna as a headband(not how Taylor wears his). Emily wore jeans and sandals with her Cameron Dallas shirt.When we got to the meet and greet I was so nervous there was only one more girl in front of me till I met Taylor and I was terrified. Then I heard the security guard say next and I gulped as I walked Taylor.

"Hi!" He said happily.

"Hi!" I chirped back.

"What's your name?" he asked.

" Noelle." I blurted out then he started singing the Christmas son the first Noel making me laugh.

"Do you want to take a picture?" he asked.

"Yes!" I said excitedly.

We took two pictures, the first one us smiling and then the second Taylor kissing me on the cheek. I said thank you then I had to go. My heart was racing I just met Taylor Caniff.

The show was great the boys goofed off and danced. I was sad it was over but we still have tomorrow's show. Emily and I were in our hotel room now. She was really tired so she decided to go to bed. I told her that I was going to walk around because I wasn't tired. She just nodded as I left. I grabbed the ice bucket to make it look like I was actually doing something instead of just walking around. I went to the ice machine and got some ice. I started walking back into the hall until I bumped into someone and ice went everywhere and got all over me.

"I'm so sorry." I heard a familiar voice say.

"It's ok it was my fault anyway." I laughed.

"Here let me help you up" the voice said while extending his hand.

I looked up to see that it was Taylor.

"Oh hey it's you." He said smiling.

"Noelle right?"