Chapter Thirty-One - Mating Bond

--------> Autumn and Max on the side :)

Chapter Thirty

We all stood around in the battle room in the basement of the pack house. I looked around the room, the walls were black with hundreds of maps and dots surrounding them. There was a giant circler table that we had all surrounded in the centre. We were quite of a moment before Max started to talk, 

"Okay so Black Cloaked Women obviously has a plan, she is someone that has a very strong hatred for Autumn and her family and seems willing to do everything to hurt them.” We all nodded our heads letting the clogs in our head turn trying and to work it out. 

Erin slammed her hands on the desk before glaring at Luke.
“Why can’t you just tell us who she is!” Luke looked pained as he saw the anger and hurt in Erin’s eyes. I walked around the table and placed my hand on Erin’s shoulder, 

“It’s okay Erin, just calm down.” Erin ripped her body away from Autumn and through her hands in the air. Slumping on the floor and she rubbed her face. Luke walked to her and pulled her into a hug, 

“I’m sorry Luke, I guess I am just really on edge.” Luke kissed Erin’s forehead and she closed her eyes. 

“Well first of all we need to find my parents, I think that they are probably the key to everything.” Max nodded his head while I talked, “So when was the last time you guys saw them?” Six raised her head and scrunched her eyebrows, which was what she did when she was thinking. 

“Well I did see your mum this morning when I went to talk to her about my morning sickness.” Six shock her head and went slightly green. “That was around 9:15 this morning.” 

I checked the clock on the wall, it was now 3:23 pm. 

“So basically my parents where taken 6 hours ago… they could be anywhere.” I slammed my fist into the wall closest to me and cursed when it hit brick. Max came over and grabbed my hand rubbing it gently.

“Or they could have been taken only 2 hours ago considering that’s when you came back.” I nodded my head and leaned back against Max as he wrapped his arms around me. 

“Okay then maybe we should be thinking about who could have told her that I was back?” Max shot a glare at Luke,

“I can think of one person.” Max let go of me and started towards Luke who pushed Erin behind him, 

“No!” I jumped in-between them and placed my hand on Max’s cheek. We stared at each other, I had missed him so much. Kissing him lightly on the lips my eyes filled with light tears. “I trust Luke. I trust everyone in this room, and I know that that means they could be working for her but I trust them not to hurt me or my parents.” I turned to everyone looking them all in the eyes. 

“I love everyone here, so please don't fight, just help me.” Six came over to me and gave me a hug, and I finally cried. I cried because my parents were lost, because I may have lost a sister that I never had, because I had missed my friends and because I had never loved anyone as much as I loved my mate. “Okay enough of this we need to find my parents!” We again gathered around the table.

“So my parents where taken 2 hours ago. Does anyone know a place they might be being held?” I looked around then stopped at Luke, “Luke what about the place that I was taken when I was kidnapped?” Max stiffened next to me and pulled me closer to his side. 

“I don’t think they are there, but I may have an idea about a different place…” Everyone turned to look at Luke with a look that said WHY-DIDN’T-YOU-SAY-SOMETHING-SOONER?! Only Erin hit him behind the head,