Chapter Twenty-Seven - Simply Irresitable

I moved around to get off Max but his grip on me only tightened, “No way Autumn! You will tell me everything right now, then we can deal with this together. I am not letting you out of my sight even for a minute! I thought I had lost you and you have no idea how that made me feel.” A small tear fall down Max’s check and I let out a small whimper while whipping it away with my thumb, he didn’t understand that I did it had been just as painful for me a few moments ago,

“I thought that I was going to have to live without hearing you laugh, smile or simply talk and it broke my heart. I would stay up to all hours in the night thinking about all the reasons why you left me and I could only come up with things like, she doesn’t really love me, she has found another guy…” I stared at Max and shook my head rapidly,

“Max you are the only guy for me; I would never want to be with anyone else!” Max looked relived but still depressed.

“Autumn please never leave me again I can’t stand the pain.” Grabbing Max’s hand I got into a position so that I was straddling him and looked him dead in the eye.

“Max I would never leave you if I had a choice but I didn’t,” Taking a deep breath I went on to explain my actions for the past few weeks, “You remember the day I left?” Max didn’t move as he listened to me and studied my face like I was going to disappear at any moment. “Well Luke and Erin had just found out they were mates- how are they by the way?” Max gave me an are-you-serious look and I shrugged my shoulders before continuing. “Well anyway so we all decided that we would have a mate day and I left to go home to see you,” I stroked Max’s hair and kissed his nose, I loved the feeling of touching him after I had been away for so long.

“So I was out in the carpark when a track came and kidnapped me, they put some kind of chemical in my body that made me black-out it also worked as a communication stopper between me and the whole pack.” Max tensed and I could feel his wolf rising, I grabbed his face in my hand and kissed his lips lightly, I felt his arms pull me closer to him and the kiss quickly became fiery. I felt the heat that I had such a go control on reach up and surround my body, I tried to pull away but my wolf wouldn’t have any of it and she deepened the kiss. I felt her run my fingers in Max’s hair pulling on it gently till his let out a moan. Max moved his lips away from mine causing me to growl and then started kissing down my neck. My heat grow to the point where it hurt to move and the only thing that could cool it down was Max’s touch. I gripped Max’s head that was still kissing my neck and brought it back up to my face, I grinded my hips against Max’s and felt his heart rate pick up.

Max twisted his fingers in my hair and I also let out a moan of pleasure, Max pulled back and my wolf was fighting me to try and keep control. I won and leaped off the bed and to the other side of the room. Both Max and I looked at each other breathing heavy and a huge sexy smirk spread on to Max’s face,

“Just couldn’t keep your hands off me.” Then he winked at me that sent my heat into a frenzy, I had been away from Max so long that the heat had gone down to being just a small stem now it felt like my body was on fire. I dropped to the floor and curled myself into a small ball, silent tears fall down my face as I pulled at my skin trying to get rid of the feeling of fire. I cried out in pain and could barely hear Max’s voice.