Chapter Eight - Red Is For Passion Or Pain?

Chapter Eight

Getting back to my room I went straight to my bed, crying and screaming into my pillow. How could one guy be such an asshole.

It’s time for revenge….

What do you mean? I asked my wolf, she chuckled darkly before saying,

We’re going to make him beg on hands and knees for us back.

I agreed with my wolf, I stormed into my wardrobe and started looking for the hottest outfit I had. I was happy to find a tight cropped red tube top the shows off my curve and my toned stomach and a tight leather skirt that went to my mid-thigh. Reaching past my converse I grabbed one of my three pair of heels one inch platform and 3 inch heels they were closed toe and bright red matching the tube top perfectly.

I put it all on and looked at myself in the mirror, I had to say I looked good and if this didn’t get the attention of a certain Alpha nothing would.

Walking back to my wardrobe I changed into my comfy sweats and lose grey top. I was about to go on Wattpad when someone knocked on my door.

My pulse grew fast at the thought of it being Max but I pushed that thought aside remembering I would have noticed his scent. Getting up I went and opened my door, I was surprised to find Six.

“Oh hey Six what’s going on?” She looked very excited and was jumping up and down. I was confused to see her in a sparkly short blue cocktail dress that matched her hair, “Also why are you so dressed up?” she gave me an excited giggle before bashing into my room and into my closet.

“Haven’t you heard?” She didn’t even bother to turn and look at me, instead she chucked dress after dress out of my wardrobe,

“Heard what?” I asked, she stopped looking and pulled out a tight fitting red dress that showed off all my features very well. She handed it to me and I went to the bathroom to get changed while she explained,

“Well your new, well coming back and the pack thought it was a good idea….oh what pretty flowers!” Coming out of the bathroom I watched as Six smelled the flowers on my balcony,

“Six can you continue what you were saying and then smell the flowers?” She gave me a puzzled look before remembering what she was there for and turning back to me,

“Okay so you know how you have been away for five years? Alpha Jack thought it would be a great idea to reintroduce you into the pack.” She gave me a smile while she went and picked up my red heels.

I thought about the introduction party, I guess it was a good idea considering that there were bond to be heaps of new people and lots of new mates,