Chapter Eleven - Can You Say Black Mail?

Chapter Eleven

I woke up the next morning with a loud banging noise on my door. After leaving Max I had gone straight upstairs and gone to bed, my heart had been in no mood to talk to anyone. Lifting my head I read the clock that said 6:02 am, what were they thinking waking me up at this hour? Plus I had school in only three hours and I needed to rest if I didn't want detentions for falling asleep in class.

Placing my head under my pillow I fantasied about Max, nothing weird just simply holding his hand and talking to him. I was so lost in thought that I screamed in fright when I felt a warm pair of hands grab my shoulders.

My karate reflexes had me attempting to flip the intruder but I only managed to twist my own wrist while attempting to move the familiar wall of muscle in front of me. I grabbed my wrist back and rubbed it. Once I had calmed down I glared at Max,

"What the hell? Why am I up at this hour?" Max chuckled and gave me a look of pure love,

"Not a morning person I see." I huffed like that wasn't obvious, looking down at myself I realised that I was in nothing more than my baggy t-shirt and undies, Max must of realised at the same time because a look of lust filled his eyes as he took in my body,

"Oh no you don't! Eyes up here!" I clicked my fingers in front of his face and then pointed at my eyes, he laughed and looked into my face. To say I was comfortable with our silence was an understament I felt like I had my other half right in front of me, but he hadn't proved himself yet so I brock the silence,

"You want to tell me way you are destroying my beauty sleep?" He looked around my bedroom then back at my face,

"You don't need beauty sleep." I blushed slightly before giving him a pointed look,

"Fine, you told me to prove it to you that I was serious about loving you," Hearing him say he loved my had my heart swelling to the size of a balloon, "well today is the day I will prove it!" He gave me the biggest smile that I couldn't help but smile back at.

"Okay and how are you going to do that?" I asked him,

"Come with me and you will find out." He smiled like a three year old and pulled my hand till we were out of my bedroom. I was surprised to find even the small idea of just touching hands seemed to stop my heart.

We were almost down the hall when I saw Beta Kyle he looked at me shocked and I didn't understand why till I looked down and realised that most of me was still exposed, pulling Max to a stop I looked at him and then down at what I was wearing. At first there was lust and then there was the strong glint of protection. Taking me in his arm and trying to stop anyone from seeing me he hurried me back to my room.

Once inside he followed me into my closet, I waited for him to leave but he didn't move,

"Um... I need to get changed..." I could see his wolf rising as he took a step towards me,

"Mine." He said protectively, I kissed him lightly on the check and just that made my head spin, then I whispered in his ear,

"Not yet I'm not." Max grabbed my hand when I stepped away and pulled me into a bone crashing hug. I could feel him fighting with his wolf as he held me and sniffed my scent. Once he had calmed down he let me go and went to wait in the hall.

I quickly got changed into the outfit I had chosen yesterday, red cropped tube top and black leather skirt the only thing I changed was I put on a demine jacket and exchanged the red heels for my red high top converse.

Stepping into the corridor I basically saw Max's eyes pop out of his head and drool slide from his mouth. I laughed at his reaction and started walking the way we had gone earlier.

We have got him wrapped around our paw! My wolf laughed evilly with me.

He grabbed my hand and walked by my side. I knew I should pull away but at this time during the day I didn't feel I had enough energy to fight both mine and Max's wolf so I let my hand hang loosely in his.

I knew he was enjoying this way too much, I need him to remember that he was still fighting for me so as we passed Jacob the boy who asked me out yesterday, I turned to face him and said,

"Hey Jac I was wondering if you still wanted to, maybe we could catch a movie together sometime?" I felt Max growl and stiffen behind me, Jacob looked my body up and down,

"Sure, if that's okay with you Alpha?" I laughed and started walking again, taking my hand out of Max's,

"THAT IS NOT OKAY! You will never be aloud out with my mate!" I snickered and kept walking while calling but,

"Oh Max since when did you have control over me?" I gave him a wink and made my way into the meeting room where I had smelled the most werewolves.

Walking in I was surprised to find nearly the whole pack inside, I really need to be told things more often, no one ever told me when something important was on.

I walked down a few rows and was about to sit down when Max appeared in front of me fuming. I looked anywhere but at him not even feeling slightly bad for my behaviour.  When he realised I wasn't going to look at him he left with a huff to the front of the room and I sat down.

As he walked on to the stage a silence fell across the room,

"Luna Night pack, I have called you all to this meeting to tell you some very grave news," I couldn't help that my heart speed up, what if it was roughs or hunters? And in the back of my mind I wonder what if something happened to Max?

"The news I wish to tell you not only involves me but also the whole pack," He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, "I was rejected by my mate." Hushed whispers filled the room as I looked at him open mouthed, how dare he do this to me! Now he is going to tell everyone that the horrible person Autumn Belle was to be kicked out of the pack, but his next words surprised me,

"I understand that this may shock you, or you may have known I was a dick for all the past years. I am known to everyone in this pack and maybe some humans as a womanizer and I am standing in front of you to tell you all I have changed and that I will only ever love my mate. I will not tell you all who she is as I don't want to humiliate her, but I did want her to be here when I told everyone that without my mate I will refuse to become Alpha as I will never lead with anyone else by my side."

————————————————-

Hi Guys!

Black mail much... what do you guys think?

Please make sure to like,follow,vote or comment also if you could please put the story in your reading list so I know who is reading that would be AMAZING! :)

Thanks again!

Wx