Letter 8

*sigh* look at that, I can't sleep again. And in your last poems, I told u know more tears... Except I can't really say anything earthier.

And hay I love you and will never hate you, even if you woke up one day and said "hay I fucking hate your guts". If you left me yes I would be sad, but hay is still love you and welcome you with open arms just the same.

Three, your mistakes? Hun don't get me started on mine lol. Our argument helped us (if you can believe it) but hay, that time will come very very soon when u are all mine to be with. I promise you that for sure.

Another thing, I would love to join you in wonderland, I feel that we would be much happier going mad together (but aren't we already?)

Well what to type now? Hm.

Oh yeah, the dream I just woke up from, lol it was when u first called me, I was thrilled to get someone to warm up to me. So when u called I wanted to talk to you all day, soon we did more and more and I felt like you were already my gf. Lol I just didn't say it.

I wanted you for the longest time yah know that?! Thinking back I really thought you were cute that first week of school, I loved your style and personality. *sigh* digging up shit I never want to say lol.

But I love you. So I hope you are having sweet dreams at the moment because it is... *checks phone* um 4- 4:02 in the morning.