Letter 4

I can't believe my feelings for you started 3 months before you actually found out that I was crushing for you. When you did I was scared...

My hands where shaky

I couldn't breathe

I was so afraid of you saying that you didn't feel the same. I find it funny that I never thought of you saying that you liked me as well. All I thought about was you hating me, or telling me something hurtful.

But when you couldn't decide on your feelings you told me to kiss you. I think I was even MORE nervous then when I was waiting for your reply. We sat there for three hours trying to have one simple kiss... (Damn that's sad lol). All it turned into was one simple peck... I wanted a second chance and I got it.

That second attempt turned into something passionate and sweet. I loved every minute and I never wanted to stop, but I had to tell you I was tired. When I did you held me close and didn't let go.

Now I'm no where near scared. I want to see myself with you all the time and I want to give you a happy life with me. I defiantly think your a keeper. ; )

It's defiantly no problem to kiss you now lol. I don't know I wanted to write this letter to remember our nervous times, but I'm really glad your mine now!