Ch. 5 Busted

"STOP WE CAN HELP!!"

Jennie's eyes were already wide open with shock and worry when that knife came out. So even though she didn't blink as she watched the next actions enfold in front of her, she couldn't keep up with them. All she saw was something white zooming from one point to another.

It came out from between the metal bars of Lisa's and Suran's cell. It paused at the boa girl's hand and a loud clatter was heard when the knife was dropped. Then it somehow shot all the way up to the camera on the ceiling corner. Jennie saw the electrical sparks when it was ripped out of the wall.

Then the room went still again. The screams from the other confused girls died down. Jennie could hear the shaky breathing of the boa girl.

Right in front of her, the metal box of a camera laid broken, and next to it, Jennie was speechless when she saw what that white was. The creature was so small and delicate looking with a cute face... A weasel? Jennie guessed.

The observing girl gasped when she saw a white light cover the animal completely like a sheet. The form grew and morphed into a girl's body, then the light disappeared and Lisa was standing in front of her cage.

 The form grew and morphed into a girl's body, then the light disappeared and Lisa was standing in front of her cage

"I'm a mink, FYI," Lisa said, but Jennie was too awestruck that she didn't even catch the sass in Lisa's tone. So that's what it looks like when a Shapeshifter shifts, Jennie wished she could see herself do it.

Lisa whipped her head around to glare at the Boa, "Dammit, you couldn't have waited a little longer before you pulled off your suicidal act?! Ugh, now they know and it's too early!"

The said girl only looked confused like the others at the frustrated blonde. "W-Why did you do that? I was ready!"

"Yeah well as much as I hate your bitchy attitude, I'm not letting anyone die because I have a mission to complete." Like the other prisoners, Jennie was really confused, but after blinking away the shock a few times, she concluded that Lisa and Suran weren't captured "normally".

Ignoring all the more confused, yet now hopeful, looks from everyone, Lisa turned to Suran. "Unnie, I give it a minute before they come running down here with tasers."

The cool-headed girl was still sitting on her chair, she lazily smirked, "Six cells, five to seven seconds per lock, ha, easy." 

"