Ch. 38 The Rose Princess

I HAVE RETURNED WITH THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE NEW ARC!!! FINALLY, LET THE PRINCESS CHAEYOUNG OFFICIALLY ENTER TO STORY!!! 👑🌹

Sorry it's been so long!! I honestly had a writer's block and I'm sorry if this is a really boring start :( this is more like an introductory chapter. Hope you still enjoy it though :D

******

"Oh my god oh my god!!!"

"It's her it's her it's her!!!"

"Excuse me, coming through!"

"Out of my way, people!"

Well that last one was a bit rude, one insignificant person thought as she narrowly ducked his huge camera. She was just a foreigner who just arrived at Incheon Airport who was here on her internship. She did not expect to see a dense crowd at the entrance. She knew this was a hotspot for KPop idols, but she's a fan too and she hasn't heard of any news of anyone's arrival. Maybe she missed something?

Curious, she decided to move along with the crowd. She asked in Korean to the person next to her, "Excuse me, I'm new here, is there an idol coming?"

The girl widened her eyes and blinked before she realized the question, "What? Oh no, actually! But she could easily be mistaken as an idol."

The girl's group of friends began to chime in as they all shuffled with the crowd to a destination.

"Her beauty, her poise, her manners, her fashion, ahh she's perfect!"

"She's more important here than any idol! She's practically the princess of the city!"

The term confused the foreigner. They can't mean an actual princess, right? The last time she checked, Korea didn't run on a royal monarchy. "Wait, wait, what do you mean by the princess?"

The girls giggled, "You really are a foreigner. She's not an actual princess, but she's a huge influencer. You can see her for yourself and I'm sure she'll be on TV soon so you can do your research." With that, they all hurried off and the foreigner rushed to follow the crowd, her curiosity peaking. Who is this so-called princess?

Her question will soon be answered when the screaming of fangirls and fanboys of all ages started and the cameras started flashing away.

"The Rose Princess has arrived!!"

The news reporters and fans, surprisingly, kept a good distance and made a clear aisle for her to walk through. She didn't wear big sunglasses or hide behind a face mask as she smiled a waved at everyone. The name Rose Princess was very fitting. Her hair was a rosy red, bright but not too vivid. But that wasn't her most prominent feature.

 But that wasn't her most prominent feature