Two Goodbyes?

Marshall was over at your house watching movies with you when someone knocked on the door. You stood up and went to answer it, and it was Flame Prince. He was standing at the door grinning widely at you while holding a fire proof vase that contained a dozen roses. You smiled at him and casually said, "Marshall is here," he shrugged and said, "So what (y/n) its just Marshall." You sighed and stated, "Yeah but he doesn't know," Marshall says, "I don't know what (y/n)?" You jump slightly at his sudden appearance and turn around, "Well uh... Flame Prince and I have uh been going out for about a month." Marshall looked at you in pain, "Why didn't you tell me this (y/n)? You have always told me everything!". You started to explain, "Marshall I..." He glared at you and said, "You know what (y/n)? I'll just go." "Marsh, wait!" You yelled as he floated away from you. He shook his head and said, "Don't talk to me, I never want to see you again!" He floated off into the night sky and you watched him. Marshall Lee was your best friend and you loved him so much. You just didn't know how to tell him and then you started secretly seeing Flame Prince because you thought he would help take your mind off of Marshall Lee the Vampire King. You look down as tears began running from your purple eyes and you mumbled, "Oh my little demon boy, I'm so sorry."

You wake up with tear stained cheeks and you sigh as you look around the house. If the fight between you and Marshall hadn't happened last night, he would be in your house sitting on the couch and sucking the red out of all the strawberries in your fridge while waiting for you to wake up. The house is eerily silent without him in the mornings so you decide to go talk to Flame Prince about last night and tell him that you can't go out with him anymore. You shower and get dressed in a deep red shirt, (Marshall's favorite color) a pair of black skinny jeans and red high top converse. Your clothes are the only red things in your house that have yet to have had the red sucked out of them by your Vampire best friend. You grab your favorite dagger which just so happens to be a gift from Marshall and you also sling a red backpack on your back, that has been signed all over by Marshall, before heading to the Flame Kingdom. As you walked you started thinking about Marshall, you noticed your hair change colors from your usual blonde to the rainbow color that Marshall Lee loves so much on you.

You reach the Flame kingdom and walk to Flame Prince's bedroom. You knock lightly on the door, "Flame?" you ask softly. He opens the door and his flames go down when he sees your face. He hugs you and the flames are bearable because they calm down when he is with you. You nibble on your lip and say, "Flame... we need to talk." He frowns and you say, "I... I don't think we should go out anymore..." The room gets hotter and his temperature gets about 300 degrees hotter and his flames get bigger as he touches your face. You wince, "Flame..." you say as he scalds your face. "Why not (y/n)," he says as he continues to get hotter and hotter and you start to cry. You reach up and grab his arms and your face starts to bleed from the burns and you try to pull his hands off your face. "Flame... please. St-stop." His temperature is still increasing and your face continues to bleed as you tug on his arms. He sighs and his temperature goes back down to what it is normally when he is with you. "(Y-y/N-n)," he stutters, "I-I'm s-so sorry... you sh-should go b-before I hurt you an-anymore..." He pulls his hands off of your face and you quit touching his arms. His temperature is the lowest it has ever been and you look in his eyes. He leans down and kisses you and your arms snake around his neck as he wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you close to him. He then pulls away and smiles slightly down at you, "Goodbye (y/n)," "Flame? Can we um still be friends? I don't want to lose you forever." He nods and opens the door for you to leave. You walk out the door and walk back to your house.