Uniting

Your POV:

You watch Flame as Marshall holds you and flies towards his house. Flame's fire gets bigger and hotter as he walks towards the entrance to your kingdom and you frown. "Marsh... Flame is heading towards my kingdom." Marshall accidentally drops you. You scream and he rushes towards you, catching you rather quickly. You look at the ground and remember Flame. Marshall follows your glance and grabs your hand before rushing to the ground. Once you reach the ground, you sprint towards your kingdom.

Flame's POV:

(Y/n)'s parents have been wanting to unite their kingdom with mine for years, but they have been waiting for my parents to oblige... and now they sort of are ready. I walk into (y/n)'s kingdom and towards the castle whilst receiving glances from the townspeople. I knock on the castle door and three men with rust colored wings answer. The largest of the men looks at me and says, "How may we help you?" I reply with a simple bow and, "I'm Flame Prince of the Flame kingdom and I'm here to talk to the king and queen about uniting the kingdoms." The knight nods and the other two walk towards the thrones where the king and queen are visible. The large knight opens the door wider signaling that I can come in. I walk towards (y/n)'s parents and bow before saying, "Flame Prince from the Flame Kingdom. My parents understand that you wish to unite our kingdoms?" The queen frowns, but her husband grins and replies, "Yes... our daughter has reached the age of 16 recently and we have decided that uniting kingdoms would be good for our export. However, she is quite distant and usually does not come to the kingdom." I smile and nod.

AN: So I've been sick the past couple days and you know what that means, UPDATE!!! So this is kind of short, but here is an update!'

Whoops! I found a major storyline mistake where later in the story is repeated in a slightly different way so that had to change... O.O anyway
UPDATED: July 4, 2015