Well

Your Pov:

As you continue to walk away, your mother continues to cry your name. You walk to your room and pack a bag of your stuff while Marshall floats above your bed watching you. Your wings are still out and Marshall stares at them in awe. He says, "They are big... and beautiful." You nod slowly as you zip up your bag. "I need to find somewhere to stay..." Marshall furrows his eyebrows, "Of course you're staying with me." You look up at your boyfriend, "Really? Thank you so much Marsh, I love you!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Later that night, at Marshall's house, Marshall Lee is sleeping above his couch so you stand up and decide to take a walk. You walk through the woods while listening to the music on your phone and you come to a well. You look into it and somehow lose your balance, causing you to fall into the well. You fall, and fall, and fall and never even hit the ground.

What seems like hours later, you pop out of a well, in a well lit forest and land on very green grass. Confused, and slightly scared, you look around you and see a kingdom in the distance. Standing up you decide to walk to the kingdom to see where you are. As you get closer to the castle, you notice it is the Candy Kingdom. While still slightly confused, you are reassured and walk nonchalantly into the castle planning to ask Gumball what happened. However you see Fiona first... Fiona in, shorts? Her hat is different too... and where is Cake? You just see a dog. You approach her despite your confusion, and realize it isn't Fiona, but instead boy who looks very much like her.

"Hello?" you say, very confused and the boy looks at you and very politely says, "Hi, can I help you with something?"

You nod your head, "This looks like my home... and you look like my friend, except... you are a boy and she is a girl and I'm not sure at all where I am. I mean I fell down a well and then... here I am."

He looks slightly scared now and even more confused than you feel, "I don't know anything about that... Would you like to speak with Princess Bubblegum?"

You nod despite you having no idea who that is and he takes you to a room where you see a pink girl, with long pink hair, wearing goggles and pouring test tubes full of liquid together making concoctions. She looks up and in a very cheerful grin and says, "Hi Finn!" He smiles at her and blushes slightly, "Um... Princess," he says, "This girl right here has some questions for you... She says she is confused and doesn't know where she is so I figured it'd be best to bring her to you, you may know what is wrong or what is happening to her." She nods and sends Finn on his way before telling me to have a seat on one of the stools in her lab. I explain everything that has happened and when I finish her eyes are large and her mouth makes a perfect "O" shape.