Just some basics before the story

Your father is king of the fairkind. The fairkind is kind of like fairies, but they are the size of most of the residents of Aaa for example, Prince Gumball, Fiona, Flame Prince and Marshall Lee. Fair Kind also have retractable wings like a cat's claws so they can have wings one moment and not the next. All fairkind have one of six eye color choices the choices are, red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple. You have purple eyes. There are nine hair colors the rainbow colors plus the usual brown, black and blonde. Because you are the princess you have the ability to change hair color. You were born with all of the colors of the rainbow in your hair and you were like that until you learned to control your powers. You also have more powers that you have yet to discover. You met Marshall when you were wondering the woods at the age of seven and he was nine. You still had your rainbow hair because you had not yet learned to control your powers. You and Marshall instantly became best friends and even after you learned to control your hair Marshall only wanted you to have rainbow hair. You would mainly have your hair blonde except when you were with Marshall. Eventually your hair started changing by itself to rainbow when you thought of Marshall or were talking to him on the phone or even when you felt his presence. Now about your wings, most of the fairkind's wings are white however the king has golden wings and the queen has silver wings. Nobody knows the color of the princess's wings because you are the only child of the king and queen and your parents have been king and queen forever, but you have not been able to get your wings out yet in the 16 years you have been alive.

An: (y/n) means your name
(s/c) means skin color
(l/n) means last name