Marshall's POV

(Y/n)... I sit next to her as she lays in a Candy Kingdom hospital bed. She is in a coma and I don't know what happened, but I'm assuming my mother had something to do with it. I will get my mom back for this. This is the exact reason that I didn't want (y/n) to meet her, at least not yet. (Y/n) is wearing a red shirt and her hair is blonde. I grab her hand and her hair turns to a rainbow color. I lean down and kiss (y/n)'s forehead and then I fall asleep floating above the chair next to her bed.

---Time Skip---

I wake up to the sound of the hospital door opening. I look over and a middle-aged couple walks into the room. The woman has waist length blonde hair and purple eyes that are the same color as (y/n)'s. The man has short, red hair and green eyes. He has golden wings sprouting out of his back and the woman has silver, delicate looking wings. The man sees me and furrows his eyebrows. The woman says, "Hello, is this (y/n)'s hospital room?" I nod and she also nods before saying, "Yes, ok. Um, may I ask who you are?" I look over at the man and then back to the woman, they must be her parents. The woman looks so much like her. I reply to the woman, "I'm Marshall Lee, are you (y/n)'s parents?" The woman nods, "Yes, how did you know?" I smile before saying, "You look so much like her, you have her blonde hair and purple eyes." The woman smiles sweetly, "Yes, but she usually does not keep her hair blonde. Typically it is rainbow," she laughs slightly and I nod. The man looks at me and I nibble on my lip and fall into the seat instead of floating. He says, "Were you floating Mr. Lee?" I nod, "Sir, with all do respect can you please just call me Marshall?" I ask quietly. Nobody has ever made me this nervous other than (y/n). He nods slowly and the woman smiles. The man says, "I'm Jackson Robertson, King of the Fairkind," he reaches his hand out to shake mine. I shake his hand and he smiles slightly before saying, "How do you know my daughter?" I look at the man and say, "We met when she was seven, I was nine. We have been friends since then and I may be the reason for her rainbow colored hair. I-I love your daughter sir and I'm not sure if she has told you, but she loves me too." (Y/n)'s mother smiles widely and speaks up, "I'm Allysa Robertson, Queen of the Fairkind and (y/n)'s mother. You seem like a lovely boy and thank you for being there for my daughter. She was very lonely until she was seven and I didn't know why she suddenly perked up, but she has been happy since then. So, Marshall, thank you so much for making my daughter happy." Allysa walks over to (y/n), sits down in the chair beside the bed and strokes her daughter's cheek. I float over to the bed and hover beside it. Jackson also walks to her bed. He stands beside his wife and places his hand on her shoulder. Suddenly, (y/n)'s eyes pop open while her mom is twirling her hair and she grins at the sight of her parents' faces. She says, "Hi mom, dad," she then looks over at me and says sarcastically, "Marshall, your mom is a blast!" I laugh and she hugs me before hugging her parents.

AN: This is kind of short, but I wanted to update before I start school on Monday!

Quick question:

What if I wrote a fanfiction with all of my favorite anime character at high school. Would you guys read it?

- Thanks! Jordyn XOXO

UPDATED: July 4, 2015