Confusion

Your POV

Princess Bubblegum looks at you, mirroring your confusion. She sets down her test tubes and rubs her hands together, "Okay, firstly, have you seen anybody here that you know. Or that looks even the slightest bit familiar to you?" You nod slowly, "Um... I guess his name is Finn... He looks like one of my close friends Fionna and you, you look like the Prince of my Candy Kingdom... His name is Prince Gumball. You two are the only people I've seen." Bubblegum nods slowly, obviously still very confused. You watch as she tries to pull out the obvious answer.

Marshall Lee's POV

I wake up only to realize that (Y/N) is gone. Frantic, I float out the front door and around the forest looking for her. If I go to see her parents, are they going to believe me? And even if they do believe me, will they care? Rather than going to tell her parents, which I know deep down inside of me would be the best decision, I go to find Fionna and Cake. It's a possibility that she went over there or that she told them where she was going while I was sleeping. I pass by the well and out of the forest, hovering towards Fionna's tree house. When I reach the front door, I knock three times and wait, impatiently, for it to open. The door creaks open and I'm greeted by Cake's smily face, "Hey Sweet Cheeks!"

I nod at her, "Hey Cake. Can I come in?" "Of course dear," she moves out of the doorway and goes back to making breakfast. I walk into the tree house and then sit down at the table. "Is Fionna here?" I ask. Cake shakes her head, "No, she went out for a little bit... Why?" She sounds a little skeptical, almost as if she doesn't trust me. "(Y/n) is missing and I was wondering if Fionna knew anything about where she went... I'm just really worried Cake, I'm sorry." She sighs and comes to stand by me, she has always been motherly like this.

Your POV

Princess Bubblegum is reading through half the books in her library looking for an answer to what is happening. You explained the whole thing to her, she wants to go see the well that you came through, but after she reads through some more, hoping for an explanation. You too wanted to know what was happening, you were already missing Marshall and you'd only been here for a few hours. Suddenly Finn bursts into the room with a dog, both of them breathless and you look at them expectedly and slightly scared. Finn bends over and Bubblegum looks up at him before saying, "Finn... What's wrong?" Finn replies in between short gasp-like breathes, "Marceline... fell... into... the well... and hasn't come back... yet." Your eyes widen, because that same thing happened to you. You quickly turn your head to face the princess only to see her eyes as wide as yours behind her goggles. The dog says, "Princess, what's happening?" Bubblegum shrugs, and shakes her head... looking as scared as you feel. And you just want to go back home to your boyfriend and your demon boy, the vampire king, Marshall Lee.

An: If you enjoy my writing, I have recently published the first 2 chapters of an original story that I'm writing called "I'll Fix You", so go check that out please! I'd be ever so grateful!